<Grievance> Horde - Mankrik| Semi-Casual | KSK Loot System

I’ve only been recently introduced to the Grievance community and they are great group of people. Very active and helpful. Come join us and maybe experience WoW like you’ve never had the chance to experience it previously. What are you waiting for?

You guys also had a clan in Blade and Soul and I really enjoyed raiding with you guys (this was AGES ago lol). Among so many bad players in that game, I felt Grievance stayed professional and good to be around overall. Nice to see you guys going to Classic! I’m rolling Horde on Mankrik; will definitely keep you in mind if I decide to commit to the Classic experience.

1 Like

So with many large gaming guild like Grievance you can become more a number then a person, in Grievance that isn’t the case at all. I’ve been a member of Grievance since Jan of 2012. I’ve Had to take breaks for many real life reasons for as long as 2-3 years at one time. When I came back I was welcomed back just as if I was that Uncle that you haven’t seen in 2-3 years, because that is what Grievance is a family. I can’t wait to have some amazing ad ventures with this family once again starting the 26th !
Lok’tar ogar!

1 Like

Just joined Grievance. Already hella impressed.

1 Like

Hello members of grievance, i am highly interested in your guild. Little ahout me- i began my WoW journey back in the beginnings of BC through WOTLK and then off and on throughout the years but my enjoyment dwindled as time went on because i felt that honestly blizzard was ruining the game as a whole but, now tht classic is on the horizon i am extremely hyped for it. I will be maining Mage with rogue or warrior alt dunno yet. LMK please and thank you!

2 Likes

Well lucky for you, ALL are welcome in the guild :slight_smile: We don’t care what you play, or how you play. Just ask that you come enjoy the game as we all do (and be 18+). :slight_smile:

You can find out more info about us at grievancegaming dot com

If what you read sounds interesting go ahead and register on the site, then post you app/intro The link to that forum is at the very top of the forum home page, in blue.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Lok’tar Ogar!

If anyone has any questions about the guild fill free to add me (Deuce#5308) to discord and we can chat.

2 Likes

I hope everyone got all the names they wanted yesterday!

2 Likes

Awesome guild and great gaming community. Come join us for fun and laughs!

If you are looking for an active, social guild, this is it!!

1 Like

Still looking for a place to call home. Head to grievancegaming dot com and check us out.

Family friendly casual raiding guild, where camaraderie will always come before progression. Don’t let that fool you though, we will progress, but when we are ready. We do not run with time restraints. :slight_smile: You will never just be a person to fill a raid slot. If you do not want to raid, there are plenty of other things to do and members to play with! :slight_smile:

Man I had such an awsome time with grievance, and you can too!
Apply now!

-not even a bot

1 Like

Just joined you folks a few days ago and can tell I am going to thoroughly enjoy gaming with you all as we delve into nostalgia. The folks I have had the opportunity to converse with are great people and know their stuff. Can’t wait for the two weeks to fly by.

1 Like

We are glad to have you! 2 weeks needs to hurry!

Two weeks is too long :frowning:

I may actually roll a lvl 1 somewhere and try out pacifist while we wait. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I spend most of my time watching how-to-not-suck-at-classic videos while I wait

1 Like

308 hours and counting!

1 Like

lol! I need to watch, how-to-be-able-to-buy-your-level-60-mount

I am SO bad with gold! lol

I’ll be there… I think… horde this time? Maybeee…!

Same! Taking extended breaks and coming back to all the familiar names and getting to know the newer faces. Grievance for life!