<Grievance> Horde - Mankrik| Semi-Casual | KSK Loot System

We are still looking for good people to play with! Check out our forums and register if interested, you can find the link at the top of grievancegaming dot com :slight_smile:

Grievance is a great guild! Comraderie at its finest! Check them out, you won’t be disappointed!

We have been having such an amazing turnout of existing Grievance members and new recruits coming to play Classic! Keep it up guys! Looking forward to launch!

1 Like

Where is Mankrik’s wife?!?!?!

Poor Mankrik :frowning:

Just signed up on yalls forum - awaiting activation :smiley: Just the right organization/Guild-family i’ve been looking forward to for classic!

1 Like

For all the folks that enjoy the game on the horde side, join a great family oriented guild and great folks to game with.

Hey! That’s great! :slight_smile: If you could just make an introduction in the WoW classic application forum we can get you the discord info so you can hop on and meet those of us waiting for launch! :slight_smile:

Come join Grievance on the Horde side and help us find Mankriks wife! :slight_smile:

Plenty of people playing the stress test, good times in RFC, Deadmines and WC. Cant wait for launch!

Head to grievancegaming dot com for more info or to register and introduce yourself!

1 Like

Hello all!! I just registered on the forum, awaiting activation. I can’t wait to get into the game with you guys! I haven’t had a in-game family since at least 2007-2008. I read through every guild ad for Mankrik and this one definitely spoke the most to me.

1 Like

Awesome, I will go take care of that! When you are activated just throw a post on the app forum and we can get you discord info!

1 Like

If you wanted a great guild check us out. We are not a hardcore or even semi hardcore guild. We are more about camaraderie and enjoying the journey. When we are ready we will raid, but we are in no rush. Do not let that fool you though, we are competent :slight_smile:

You can check us out at grievancegaming dot com if it looks like a good fit just register and post an app on the forums once activated!

Come join Grievance. Great gaming community! I can’t wait to join the guild in classic.

1 Like

Welcome back! :slight_smile: Lok’tar Ogar!

1 Like

This weekend was a huge success for our recruitment team. Im looking forward to continuing this for the next couple weeks before launch.

Sign up on our forum if youre looking for a family oriented guild with no pressure. Play as fast or slow as you want. Good times ahead for sure.

1 Like

Man we had so much fun running dungeons and crafting during the test! Can’t wait for launch!

I can’t wait for launch!! Its going to be an amazing experience!

Dungeons at 4am were great! Not going to say how great the next day was though lol felt like old times!

Head to grievancegaming dot com to join us!

cant wait for launch with this great bunch, pocket healer available for all you lonely tanks and rogues that forgot bandages

1 Like

Come join us! 2 weeks!

1 Like