<Grievance> Horde - Mankrik| Semi-Casual | KSK Loot System

Come join an amazing group of people who work together and help each other out. No looking for an ST run for 2 weeks in your guild of 60s. Always someone to step up and help out!

Always looking for laid back, adult gamers to join us!

Add me to Discord for more info. Nionya#7814

Still accepting members of all levels! :slight_smile: Nionya#7814 on Discord

In our mc raids we have lvl 57s with specs all over the place. Go go 4 prot warriors and 4 ferals! Its pretty great and a whole lot of fun. Missed out on last time? Get in next time!

1 Like

these peeps are awesome!! always good amount of peeps on and lots of events happening!

1 Like

Hi is Grievance recruiting new players? I have just started leveling a new warlock on this realm

We are! If you would like more info add me to Discord. Nionya#7814

Still looking for an active guild? Come check us out. Currently getting our feet wet in MC, helping guildies with their end game dungeons, attunements rep etc. Also have dedictaed leveling nights where higher level folks help run whoever needs quests done in any dungeon or perhaps clear log of pesky elite quests.

If you enjoy Comraderie and a drama free environment where community is first and raiding is more about having fun vs min maxing classes, restricting classes and pushing content we are probably for you!

I’m really glad I joined Grievance a couple weeks back. Friendly folks, always helpful, and I can’t wait to hit 60 and join the group getting ready to raid!

Join us, you won’t regret it! :grinning:

1 Like

Join us! We are nice!

1 Like

We even share our 42 Pound Groupers and Ripped Ogre Loincloths! :joy:

1 Like

I like my Ogres ripped…

1 Like

Still looking for good people to hang out with us! Add Nionya#7814 on Discord for more info!

Has anyone watched that Dolly Parton show that is on Netflix? Sh’es such a treasure. Join our guild.

1 Like

Still looking for a place to call home, come settle down with us! Plenty of room and fun to be had! :slight_smile:

BG’s are coming up soon and you will need a guild filled with friendly people to group up with.

1 Like

If you are still looking for a laid back place to call home, come check us out.

We are all excited for BG’s starting soon, have a fun fishing event coming up and making our way through MC.

Add Nionya#7814 on Discord for more info

Hey all! Me again! Still need a helpful community who puts real life before the game, but still manages to Kill Rag? :slight_smile: come check us out.

We are really exicted to start running BG’s next week, also have regular guild events…next one is a fishing contest.

You can always add me on Discord for more info Nionya#7814

This guild is fantastic. Mostly because of the people, but also because of the ABSOLUTELY 100% FREE BAKED GOODS YOU RECEIVE UPON JOINING. Okay that’s fake, BUT I have seen food prepared by these people (looking at you LargePizza) and it’s not terrible!! Come eat with us (and maybe play some WoW Classic too).

I only joined recently but I can say that these folks are good people. I listened to raid discord for a couple hours and never heard any negative comments about mistakes or loot distribution.

1 Like