<Grievance> Horde - Mankrik| Semi-Casual | KSK Loot System

Hello prospective guild member, Grievance has been waiting for you.

1 Like

Still need a laid back helpful guild? Add me to Discord for more info on how to join us on Mankrik! Nionya#7814

Grievance is an awesome guild! Everyone is friendly and helpful, laid back and no pressure of any kind. It’s perfect for a casual player like me, I’m glad that I found it.

2 Likes

Add Nionya#7814 on Discord and they will tell you all about us! Do it!

1 Like

We are always looking for casual gamers to come hang out with us! If you need help leveling, doing elite quests, running dungeons, gearing up or just enjoy gaming with active, friendly people give us a shot!

Add me to discord for more info! Nionya#7814

Or head to grievancegaming dot com and register for our forums… then introduce yourself in the classic wow app forum!

I can’t wait to meet and heal you! :grin:

1 Like

If you still need a laid back mature guild, add me to discord for more info Nionya#7814

1 Like

We’re a big group - but in a good way. Super casual, and super chill. We have some members more hardcore than others, but we all have fun and there are more than enough members on to help or just a guild run of some dungeon.

I’ve been with them since Classic started, and it’s no joke. If you want to raid as a hybrid, off spec, what have you. You’re going to be able to do it.

Family and fun first. The rest will work itself out.

1 Like

Come join us if you still need a casual place to call home!

Phase 2 is coming! If you are maybe feeling a little left behind, looking for an active guild that will actually help you and put community and friendship above all else, come give us a shot!

While raiding is not our main focus atm, we will be raiding after the New Year, in January…so if you still need a place to call home add me to discord so we can chat! Nionya#7814

We want you!

1 Like

Having a blast in classic. Several groups running BRD, Dire Maul, UBRS, Muradon etc. Active Discord and guild chat.

Still looking for casual gamers who need a place to call home.

Add me on Discord for more info. Nionya#7814

Despite losing his sight at a young age, Stevie Wonder went on to become one of the most celebrated soul songwriters of the late 20th century. His songs manage to both innovate and catch the ears of listeners of all dispositions, whilst also being big chart hits. Does Grievance sound right for you? Join today!

1 Like

Did you know that the guy behind the voice of the donkey from the Shrek movies also had a music career?

1 Like

Who is ready for the honor system? Even on a PvE sever we have a lot of folks itching do some PvP. Add Nionya#7814 on Discord for more info.

Looking for a good guild to lvl with? Looking for groups and tired of the pug life? Want a relaxed but adult group of folks to hang out with on Discord? Come check us out.

1 Like

Getting tired of Disney+? You can only watch “That’s so Raven” so many times before you will need the safety and community that Grievance offers.

Various levels groups to team up with. Friendly no drama atmosphere about you having fun and finding new friends. If that sounds like something you may want to be a part of check us out.

1 Like

Want to know why Memo loves troll sweat? Join the Grievance family and find out!

2 Likes

Amazing guild!

1 Like