<Grievance> Horde - Mankrik| Semi-Casual | KSK Loot System

Hello, I have a toon named Saiton on Mankrik and I am looking to join you guys. I want to find an active Guild on the server. I sent a RealID request to the above mentioned nionya#7814. Look forward to hearing from yah.

1 Like

Hey dan! That user name is for my Discord. Can you resend there? :slight_smile:

1 Like

We would love for you to join us if you are looking for a friendly place that will never put raiding above community and will never leave you behind… but with that being said, you will have every opportunity to kill big bad end game bosses with us when we are ready to raid in the new year.

Nionya#7814 on Discord for more info :smiley:

Not gonna lie. These folks have helped me out so many times when they didn’t need to. They didn’t drop group when they were done. And ran dungeons with me for the sake of helping the guild.

They aren’t a rush rush rush, go go go bunch. I know they plan to raid, but not sure when - as they are taking they’re time to enjoy.

1 Like

Come one, come all! Grievance is looking for mature (18+) players to join us as we delve into nostalgia as a horde player on [NA][Mankrik][H][PVE]. We will be raiding after the new year so folks do not have to feel rushed to get to the 60 level cap. we want our members to fully experience the nostalgia and not have to feel rushed in doing so. Play what you want as there is no requirement other than you enjoying yourself as you do it. We will never ask you to role anything other than what you enjoy playing the most. Add Nionya#7814, Deuce#5308, or Memo#0563 on Discord should you need more information or want to join up. Have fun out there. Lok’tar Ogar!!!

1 Like

If you are looking for a casual place to call home come check us out! We are community first and foremost, but will be raiding in the new year . You can add me Nionya#7814 for more info or just head to grievancegaming dot com to register for our forums and post an introduction to join us in game!

We have groups leveling, running BRD, DM, UBRS and generally having a great time! Come join us!

Add nionya#7814 on Discord for more info!

Hey folks we have people of all levels running all kinds of content. If you are looking for a fun group of people to hang out with while leveling come check us out

1 Like

Still need a home? We have plenty of room! Active discord, guild chat , scheduled events and raiding later!

If you’re looking for a friendly and interactive guild, Greviance is the place to be! We have members of all levels with weekly leveling/dungeon events and raiding. You won’t be disappointed!!

1 Like

Great group of players here. Been running with this guild for years now on multiple different games the community is amazing and very helpful. Come join us and see what we’re all about!

1 Like

Grampas are welcome! Grammas too!

1 Like

So true! Haha :slight_smile:

Just head to Grievancegaming dot com, register for our forums and make a short intro post in our wow classic H app forum to join us!

Hope you guys come hang out with us!

Come join us! Message me on Discord Nionya#7814

Still looking for casual players who need a home. We have an active discord and guild chat. :slight_smile: add me to Discord nionya#7814

Doing a zombie run this weekend. Come join us in the fun.

Need a fishing buddy? Come join Grievance!

Still not 60? Have a log full of elite and dungeon quests? Come join us so we can help you clear that content! :slight_smile:

I stumbled on this post a few weeks ago and made the jump on board and I am honestly really glad I did! If your looking for a guild of friendly folks who are out to have a good time, do content together, progress together, and help each other get to their goals both in crafting and dungeons/raids by sharing resources and recipes and providing help or groups… or if your just looking for a group of casual friendly people to hang out with, come join us!

3 Likes

really great guild to be a part of. lots of activity and everyone i’ve met has been super friendly and helpful. if you want really fun guild Grievance is the place for you!!

2 Likes