<Grievance> Horde - Mankrik| Semi-Casual | KSK Loot System

Really glad to hear that! :slight_smile:

If you are looking for a fun casual atmosphere to play in consider checking us out. We have players of all levels.

All races welcome! Except human, dwarf, nelf, and gnome.

Hi folks! I just re-rolled to this server from a high pop pvp server. I am interested in joining your guild. Here is a little bit about me.

I have been playing since 2005, and raided in Vanilla with my lock, and have done a lot of pvp over the years as well. I do not play retail anymore, but I have multiple horde 120’s on Thrall server. I also have a couple of 100+ alliance toons on Proudmore. I read in one of the posts regarding folks on those servers, and thought that was cool!

It sounds like values of the guild closely match mine. If you have any interest in adding my low level lock to eventually participate in end game raiding, please let me know. I sent a friend request over Discord to Nionya#7814. My discord name is Kagand#2044.

Thanks!

Hey Stricken! I sent you a pm on Discord! :slight_smile:

We are still recruiting casual, laid back players for Classic.

If you are looking for a home who understands real life always comes first we are the guild for you.

We are active on Discord and guild chat, having fun leveling and getting to know each other. There is NO rush to 60 and end game raid content. As a family friendly guild we do not intend to start raiding until after the holidays pass. There is no rush for us.

We will clear all the content, but before we get there we are enjoying each other’s company, running 5 mans and guild events!

Play what you like, how you like…that’s our motto.

Come check us out, add Nionya#7814 on Discord for more info!

We are always actively recruiting casual raiders, social players, altoholics and everything in between looking for a home. Come join us!

It’s crazy how active our Horde side has been, both in game, as well as in Discord chat… The Alliance side is also active and coming along… We already have over a dozen folks at level 60 already, and work is being done to begin scheduling Guild events and so forth… If interested in checking us out, please visit our website…

Zip

We are having guild events for leveling now! Come check us out!

Come and play with us!

Definitely interested

You can pm me on Discord nionya#7814

If you are still looking for a casual, family friendly guild that actually helps each other come check us out.

We are mainly still leveling, we have no plan to start actively raiding until after the holidays, so there is never any rush to get to 60 with us. Guild events, Leveling days, Rep grind days, Naked runs etc. :slight_smile:

We would love for you to join us if you are looking for a friendly place that will never put raiding above community and will never leave you behind… but with that being said, you will have every opportunity to kill big bad end game bosses with us when we are ready to raid. :slight_smile:

Nionya#7814 on Discord

There are so many great reasons to join Grievance. If you join us, you will become one of those reasons.

1 Like

I’m not too sure if this has been mentioned yet and because it seems to be a very important factor for people that are choosing a guild, we have a cool tabard.

1 Like

Still recruiting laid back casual players :slight_smile:

If you have been looking for an active home where people help each other and the focus is not ONLY on end game content, come check us out. No plans to raid until the new year, we are too busy enjoying the journey and helping guild members get leveled and ready!

Say “knock knock”

It has been just over a month and the Horde Grievance community has been thriving. If you are looking for a great guild with an awesome player base, you need not look any farther than Grievance. The officers and players alike are helpful and courteous. Come join us in WoW Classic-Mankrik(Horde).

1 Like

Hello,

47 mage here. My brother and a few friends were looking to join an active guild. We liked your description. Do you have room for 4 or 5 more?

1 Like

We sure do! Add nionya#7814 on Discord and i can help you with the invite process. :slight_smile:

1 Like