<Grievance> Horde - Mankrik| Semi-Casual | KSK Loot System

No now get back to leveling. :wink:

Just got done streaming Double Druids on the Grievance Twitch Channel. Just got our bear forms.

1 Like

Having a blast leveling up! Come join us if you still need a place to call home!

If you are still homeless and looking for an active guild come join us!

Add Nionya#7814 on Discord for more info on joining. :blush:

We have people of all levels. If you are looking for a casual guild you should come check us out!

1 Like

Can confirm: Grievance is the real deal, no matter what you’re looking for.

I have zero achievement points but I’m in a great guild and that is all that I need. Come and join , it’ll be your best achievement.

We are having a blast in Classic. If you still need a home add Nionya#7814 on Discord for info on how to join us!

Classic is so much fun, especially with a guild like Grievance. If you need a home to help with quests, dungeons and eventually raiding, or just a good group of people to hang out with come join us! You can add me to Discord Nionya#7814

Grievance is an awesome family friendly guild, and we’d love to have more players join us for the fun of Wow Classic!

1 Like

Family Friendly, helpful, fun and a place to call home! If you are enjoying the journey and not rushing to end game come check us out. Yes, we will raid… when we are ready. right now we are getting to know each other and enjoying the time spent to 60 helping each other out!

I like this guild, you will too!

1 Like

Glad to have you, Gord! :slight_smile:

Thanks buddy!

I have been an actice member of Grievance since 2011. I have played many games with this gulld and plan to have many more years gaming with them.

1 Like

I feel the same way, Memo!

Add Nionya#7814 for more info on the guild! We are always looking for likeminded people to come make lifelong friendships and kill some bad guys. Hehe

The guild already has a nice group of 60’s and some fine fishermen

1 Like

Casual family friendly raiding guild! I am having such a good time with the Grievance folks! Come join us!

Grievance is here to make your WOW Classic journey a lot more fun!

Very happy to be here, couldn’t have found a better place to call home.

1 Like