<Grievance> Horde - Mankrik| Semi-Casual | KSK Loot System

I just started browsing the forums for a guild and wow you guys seem like a really great fit for what I’m looking for! I’m playing Classic in between retail and other games, and when I pop in it feels lonely in contrast. I’m looking for something more social and group oriented, dungeons and quest groups and what not. If you guys are still recruiting let me know! My bnet is Allure#11290 and my classic ign is also Allure

Hey allure… We would love to have you! Add me to discord and we can chat about it Nionya#7814

Grievance is having a great time in Classic. The community is shaping up to be exactly what I was expecting. People randomly grouping, helping with quests, healing you and resurrecting you when you run into trouble. Everything I have missed about this game.

If you still need a guild to run around Azeroth with and maybe kill some bosses at end game, look us up. add Nionya#7814 to Discord for more into,

Added! Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

That was my Discord :slight_smile: I added you on battlenet

Still having so much fun in Classic. :slight_smile: If you need a home come check us out!

I have been a member of Grievance for quite a few years. Great group of people that love to help out other guildmates and like to maintain a no drama type atmosphere. Good chatter and grouping with various peeps. Come join us in WoW Classic,

1 Like

We officially have a guild tabard :slight_smile:

Family friendly casual raiding guild. Having a blast, come join us!

Okay Folks the newness has worn off and we are still going strong. We are adding members of all classes! Our discord is very active at all times of the day so come hang out with us.

Hey there! I registered for your forums and my account was activated but I am unable to sign in. I am receiving an error that says “The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.” I have cleared cache/cookies and have tried signing in with different browsers on different computers. Any suggestions? Would love to get in and submit my application!

Discord is bulbousNub#2825 or BattleNet is bulbousNub#11766
Thanks!

Editing to say this is resolved - Thank you! Shout outs to Liette, Kujio, and Memo for assisting.

1 Like

What time do you expect to do raiding? i am a part of Grievance and in other MMOs raiding was usually set for pacific time and i am an east coast player and would like raiding to be done by like 10 EST.

Hey Night, preliminary plans are raids to be done by 11est but we are still working on time and days. :slight_smile:

We are glad to have you! :slight_smile:

Hello, currently looking to get into Classic…was wondering what classes/specs were still open for raids? TY :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have not yet assembled our raid team(s), Also, we are a social family oriented guild and prioritize that over progression at all times. However, we will raid and we will have fun doing it. Sometimes some people may need to sit and we have plenty who will volunteer to do so and let others run. Some people may have real life things to attend to and miss raids. It is hard to say what we will have at 60 and what we may need to fill a few raid groups , considering our core is at an average lvl of mid 30s at best. :slight_smile: We are just having a blast and will figure out all the raiding stuff when the time comes.

thanks for the response :slight_smile: who do I message in game for an invite?

1 Like

We actually ask that you register on our forums first. grievancegaming dot com :slight_smile: Once you do that you can make an intro post (app post) on our forums. Once that is complete you can set up our Discord then we can get you in the guild. :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 weeks in and we are having a great time! :slight_smile:

If you still need a home, come check us out! Nionya#7814 on discord

I can not believe it has been 2 weeks already. Does this post count as my 15 seconds of fame?

1 Like

We had a full 2 raid groups for a guild screenshot the other day at Mankriks wife! What a great time! Come join us! :slight_smile: