<Grievance> Horde - Mankrik| Semi-Casual | KSK Loot System

Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

Our guild has two Raid Teams for progression:

Team EH | 7/9 AQ40 (C’Thun down) | Wednesday and Friday | 8:00-11:00 PM Server Time
We run both BWL (8/8 on farm) and AQ40 each week to ensure all members have the gear they need to progress.

Currently recruiting:

• Feral tank
  • Any healer class, priest preferred
  • Rogues
  • Fury Warriors
  • Mages
  • Hunters

Team MSB | 6/9 AQ40 (Twin Emps down) | Tuesday and Thursday | 8:00-11:00 PM Server Time
We run both BWL (8/8 on farm) and AQ40 each week to ensure all members have the gear they need to progress.

Currently recruiting:

• Resto Druid
  • Holy Priest or Resto Shaman
  • Warlocks
  • Rogues
  • Fury Warriors

Message Demondancer#4826

Casuals and new leveling players are welcome to join.

Contacts: Discord for Guild Leader Majindo is Majindo#6417 and Executive Officer Morty is Morty#2153. In-game contacts are Majindo, Morty, Scallion, Gwinager, Banditaod, Iskuros, Kontageon, and Memo.

Good luck on your guild search and we all hope you choose us!! :smile:
Sincerely,

The Grievance Family

11 Likes

I joined you guys way back in 2011, holy cow I didnt realize it was that long ago!

Id love to join you all for Classic.

If anyone else is reading this and looking for a casual place to call home, this is it!..and do not let casual fool you, they still get stuff done!

3 Likes

When do the servers go up? I’ve recently been playing the past few weeks, came back after a long hiatus. Although I joined grievance a long time ago, ive not been active for a while. I’ll join up!

2 Likes

You can reserve your name on Monday. Servers go live August 27th!

We will know server for Grievance hopefully this weekend!

1 Like

I’ve been with Grievance since 2015 and can tell you that if you are looking for organization, this is your guild. They started back in the age of Everquest and their experience with classic MMOs will be invaluable especially going into Classic WoW.

1 Like

Best and last guild I ever joined.

2 Likes

how many members do you have? and what are the idea raid times?

2 Likes

We do not have an exact count atm as people are trickling in every day. :slight_smile: Raiding, when we get there…again we are not rushing end game but will be raiding, will be most likely evening hours, days are not yet set. Will rely on member availability and what works best for everyone.

Really, we are about having fun while still having a life. Real life first, and when we are ready will will go in and get some boss kills! I have played with Grievance in several different games and I can say its a great time! Glad I get to play with them again!

2 Likes

Many guilds promise this or that and many fail to meet expectations (kind of like politicians). We have always been about the community and enjoying what we do. We are not a you must be 60 in 3 weeks guild, though we will have some that are. We are not a min/max you must play this class/spec guild, though some of our members will. We are not a world first guild, though some of us have been there before. What we are is a gaming community that loves to play together and do so as a family. Give Grievance a try and it is likely you will never have to search for another guild for any game.

5 Likes

If you are looking for a home join Grievance. A laid back, casual raiding guild. We are more about the journey and friendships than rushing 60 and progression. Although we will have slower progression.

We will have some hit 60 quickly, they then turn around and help their guild mates so we can all be in a place to kill some bosses.

You can add me or Memo to discord if you wish to know more Nionya#7814 Memo#0563

2 Likes

I hope everyone is enjoying the stress test! We should be announcing our server as soon as the names are released!

1 Like

We have chosen Mankrik for our server.

1 Like

Hello , I will hopefully be getting to know you all a bit better soon and look forward to seeing and playing alongside you all in Classic

1 Like

Awesome! I saw you registered on our forums! Not sure if you have yet but just leave a little post under the “apply here for classic wow” under the WoW tab and we can get you our discord info! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guys, it’s “Mankrik” not Mankirk - unless you’re playing Star Trek Online I suppose… :smile:

3 Likes

Seems like a great gaming family. I registered on the Grievance forum site. Look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Awesome! Welcome! I may have sent you a pm on the forums pointing you to the WoW classic tab to post your intro if you have not done so already. We look forward to meeting you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Typos strike again! I am sure he will edit it when he is available. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Trying to post from my phone can be challenging!

1 Like

I feel that. :joy::joy: