Generic title

Straw man you?

Our 500+ active members embolden the fact you are the minority in this faux outrage.

Saying you’re well versed in internet arguments doesn’t make you good at them.
There was no strawman, my point is exactly the same if I quote you verbatim.

1 Like

Sounds like a lot of people who are ignorant to how your leadership works. I don’t know, I don’t pretend to be multiple people or use deceit as a means to an end. What goes around comes around though.

1 Like

Glad we’re on the same page now

k

(Apparently you need a complete sentence.)

Shouldn’t you be practicing the bass?

No no, I said that. Me. And I’m new here, don’t go assigning my words to people who barely know me.

Yes, yes you should, old chap.

we are coming for you next, Enclave

2 Likes

Great turn out of over 200 members for a guild meeting in Stormwind earlier after a casual MC group.

All of them top notch quality too, I am sure.

1 Like

No matter how you feel about a guild, don’t troll the recruitment threads.

5 Likes

One of the great parts about being in the Enclave is that even complete garbage players like me can contribute in meaningful ways to all aspects of the Guild. Moreover, while I wouldn’t say I’m some star of a gamer now, it’s thanks to the Enclave that I’m not the keyboard turning clicker I was before I joined; I think I’ve grown as a person as well.

We have many sayings we tell eachother in the Enclave, but I feel the one that resonates the most here in this situation is this:

2 Likes

I really don’t understand the argument that a large guild will have some less skilled players - this is true by nature. That doesn’t make them any less worthy of having a guild tag.

1 Like

Wasn’t talking about skill.

1 Like

Good thing about classic is the hardest content is entirely gate kept by requiring 39 other players with you :slight_smile:

No Mythic15+ garbage where I need to stack cookie cutter classes and comps to push a timer.

You’ll find out about this soon enough when you close the forums long enough to finish questing in barrens.

1 Like

We have the same amount of forum posts.

Doesn’t equate to time spent on the forums - also stop hiding behind your retail character.

As I mentioned above, the Enclave is made of top quality people; we actively run out players with bad attitudes. We would rather take a mediocre player with a great attitude over a phenomenal player with a bad attitude.

As a result, the members of our guild are some of the greatest guys I have ever known. The lasting friendships I have created over a decade, and continue to create with new people joining us, is a testament to how top quality our people are.

2 Likes

Never a dull day with The Enclave

1 Like

You may safely disregard the opinion of anyone too cowardly to post here on their grobbmob character.

That said, I’m proud of my guild and will happily fly the tabard and tag name at all times.

1 Like