Generic title

From what i’ve seen today, while if you’re having a good time, that’s perfectly fine…But i’ve seen one too many members say things that have been rather uncomfortable. Can’t say it here in exact quote, but one person used the analogy that they were superiors and everyone else was of a certain religion. Put two and two together

So if you’re having a good time, that’s great and all…But ya’ll got work to do.

1 Like

I don’t agree with what this person supposedly said, if they did, but they more than likely said it to get a rise out of you. And here you are. The Enclave is a large organization, there are so many different ideas, philosophies, and beliefs at play any given day. That’s what makes the guild great, is our diversity.

2 Likes

Been in The Enclave for almost 10 years now and would not be playing WoW Classic as hardcore if not for the, as Clark W Griswold once said, “the jolliest bunch of A**holes this side of the nuthouse”.

In TE you’ll find every single demographic of person you can imagine. So despite what reddit or rando’s will tell you, everyone is accepted. You’ll need thick skin and a sense of humor (you should really strive to have this in your everyday life but I digress) but you’ll be joining a great community that allows you to get out of it what you put in.

1 Like

Damn I see your body’s still incapable of producing testosterone lol.

3 Likes

Still Recruiting I wanna see some of you cuties come MC time.

Yet I’m more balanced than 95% of the people on this game. Aren’t you guys doing some sociopath level manipulation of the alliance chat channels?

2 Likes

Tonight two higher level guildies helped me and another level 30-ish warrior grind our WW axe quest for a good 3-4 hours. Over a dozen deaths a piece (aside from Usd), tons of dead Horde, and even a few stout zergs.

It’s been a long time since I played with TE in WoW, and I forgot what it was like to have a guild that will put off their own leveling or farming just to help their guildies get a trivial quest axe.

These guys are the best.

3 Likes

If kicking furries makes me a sociopath then I’m proud to be one.

2 Likes

I was happy to help, Graycen.

Define “sociopath-level.” Even then, nah. Just trying to keep it clean and usable by all who need it.

I just want to reiterate what Graycen said earlier in the thread about the whirlwind axe grinding. Taking the time out of your leveling to help all our warriors, a painful class to level, really shows the commitment we have to our guys. More than anything, we like to see our guys grow.

Lacking in moral value or reason. You guys are acting like everyone is dumb and trying to pull the wool over your faction while the whole server is watching.

However, I do appreciate your efforts in PvP <3

Good thing Grobbulus has you to dictate what indicates moral value or reason right?

Do you people realize how asinine you sound.

Play the game loser.

1 Like

There’s a thing called common decency and normal people don’t run around trying to deceive people for personal gain.

3 Likes

Morality is subjective.

I really need to roll a pally and try and join the plate wall. Maybe say hi to a few old BH buddies

The Enclave:

1 Like

Not sure how you’re able to go from,
“Moderation of a channel is sociopathic manipulation.”

To, “Everyone is on the same page morally. It is not subjective.”

Without seeing it.

Most people are on the same page morally. Is that Charax hiding behind that character? That explains a lot.

1 Like

Don’t straw man me. I’m versed on the 13 families and all that nonsense, this isn’t coming from an echo chamber. Normal people hate liars.