Generic title

Even more 60’s for Horrigans war machine.

Let’s keep it on topic folks, thanks!

Still recruiting. More and more folks are closing in on 60 so guild events will start picking up in the next 2-3 weeks I’d imagine.

Join up today!

Been in guild since '03. Never a dull moment. Hail Horrigan!

Any of you boys play with enclave on veco during wotlk?

This gald good many kil mob levl hi

I used to kill these guys on Tortheldrin :slight_smile:

2 Likes

300 Tribal LW here offering crafting services for Devilsaur legs & gloves

There is an axe stowed away on a distant island across the sea with my name on it.

Enclave owns the World

Join today.

Still recruiting strong.

Enjoying my time in The Enclave so far, looking forward to destroying Horde everywhere come level 60!

A lot of us did friend! The core group tends to stick together, and have picked up a lot of great longtime members since then!

Cleaning up the server one day at a time. Before too long, I reckon we will finally arrive in the RP filled, reddit free utopia we all dream of.

I just wanted to say that I joined the Enclave back in the old wotlk VeCo days. I have never met such a great and diverse group of friendly players willing to take on a garbage player like me and show me the ropes. Since then, The Enclave has been an irreplaceable part of my life. The friendships I’ve forged in the Enclave have weathered nearly a decade now since our time in WOTLK.

A lot of talk about us claims we’re X or we’re Y, but I want to let anyone thinking of joining know: more than anything we’re a community that’s tight knit and clique-resistant.

I want to talk about that clique resistance for a second. The Enclave is sometimes abbreviated with TE. One of the ways you can say TE is “TOTAL EQUALITY,” and nothing can describe us better than that. Aside from Horrigan at the top, who worked hard to keep us entertained even in the dearth of entertainment that existed prior to the rerelease of classic, everyone is a true equal. Cliques have no meaning here and you will be judged by your IRL character instead of your relationship to “member X.”

What I mean to say is, you should join us. We have a lot of members, but what gets me is that I’m always making friends with new people as a result. We really do share a common vision.

Hail Horrigan.

1 Like

You really exemplify why Kagrenac refers to your gagel as “The Helladins”… No bad publicity I guess.

1 Like

You’ve always shot above your station. Horrigan destroyed you on BH, and we will destroy you here. You should really go back to playing bass, or whatever it is you do these days.

P.S. Your song in the WSB discord was terrible.

Yet here I stand. Do you guys know Del?

P.S. You’re in the minority, we like it and that’s what matters.

1 Like

My feud with enclave during wotlk was one of the most fun experiences that I ever had in wow. We’ve had lots of rivals over the years but enclave was hands down the most ruthless we ever encountered. REALLY glad to see you boys on grobbulus

4 Likes

I’m psyched we can get the rivalries going again!

Here is to many more rivalries and battles!

1 Like