[NA] Augmenter evoker LF a raiding guild 3/9M exp

discord: Zeath
bnet: Balor#11651
LF a serious semi hardcore raiding guild to join 3/9 M experience

1 Like

Hail champion! I see that we are on the same realm, and we seem to have similar experience too! Right now, we are looking for a few more DPS to have a more consistent Raid roster and would love for you to check us out. We raid on Wednesdays and Sunday from 8pm-11pm if that is something you are looking for. We do a ton of mythic plus as well throughout the week and are pretty active. If you have any other questions, please reach out! bnet - Joseph#1688

Hey there! We’d love to add another Evoker to our team for this tier and the next, if our times work and we interest you, I’d love to chat more to see if we could potentially be what you’re looking for!

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

We could use a strong Aug! Check us out!

NRG - Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
-Melee DPS: DH/Rogue
-Healer: CLOSED
-Tanks: CLOSED

Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.

Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US

You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983

Hey Zeaths, if you are still looking for a raiding home, we’re looking to add an Augvoker to our roster. I’ll leave a link to our post with more detailed information about us and our past. If you are interested, there is a link at the bottom of our post that will redirect you to our application.

Happy Hunting :slight_smile: