-farewell-

Not sure what my wife is gonna roll yet but she’ll be w/ me and may be a DPS—she’s all over the place right now, too far out from launch to make a decision

2 Likes

I have at least 3-4 DPS coming in.

2 Likes

Bump, just joined, ready to WPVP

2 Likes

Can’t wait to for classic!

2 Likes

That’s cool but can I get some water please?

4 Likes

Welcome Kryso, Risarr and Bewbonic! Raid composition is finally starting to even out. A reminder: participating in PvE raiding is optional, here, so if you’re a die-hard PvPer, you’re above such trivial considerations as slots.

2 Likes

Over 20 new recruits and still looking for more! We have a great group of people so far. Lots of discussion going on in discord, feel free to stop by and ask questions if you’re interested!

3 Likes

Yo, DJ. Bump this thread.

Aww yeah, that’s my jam!

:man_dancing::dancer:

2 Likes

If you don’t have a firm guild just hop in Discord and say hi for a bit. Easiest community to hop into and just chat about WoW or whatever else

2 Likes

Updated the main post with more specific PvE raiding needs. Will further update as the spots are taken.

1 Like

I’m no mathematician but from what I can tell we’ve got about 73 days to go

2 Likes

Welcome Tesgon, Braillon and shabeba! Raid group is fast filling up, although I’ll probably add a few bonus slots to compensate for the inevitable dropouts, once the roster is more or less finished.

Welcome to our new members!

1 Like

sup just joined the discord

2 Likes

Glad to see all the new faces. Great place for people who either play paladin, or have absolutely no idea what they’re playing yet. We’re in need of at least a dozen more ret pallies.

But probably not really. Considering going into the first raid with a blind comp and yoloing it with whatever shows up. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But probably not really. Hop into Discord before Friday so you can join us for movie night. We’ll be watching Top Gun with Japanese dubbed audio and French subtitles.

But probably not really. Come hang out with us and if it’s a good fit, stay a while.

Really. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome Banedreadful, Balthazar and Leiloni!

Discord’s been crazy lately, glad to see so many new faces and so many old faces posting such hilarious nonsense :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m a new face in the guild, but an old face literally speaking.

1 Like

i’m bad at names, who’s you in discord?

1 Like

Welcome krave and taconight!

This week’s movie is The Lion in Winter. An ancient old person movie from before huge cinematic battles were invented, so instead they all stand around and talk a lot. If watching people get decapitated doesn’t stir you anymore, watch royal families tear themselves apart.

Smart movie, from back when you had to be able to act, to be an actor.

3 Likes