Skeram - Alliance - Dungeon group recruiting 2 dps for hardcore push

My brother (Paladin) and I (Warrior) are recruiting three members for a melee cleave leveling static. Currently looking for two DPS, looking for warrior and a mage/warlock/hunter to push hard out of the gate. We have Hakurai’s Dungeon guide as well.

DPS I’m looking for are: Warrior and Mage, preferably. Would also Consider Warlock or Hunter. (despite the moniker “Melee” cleave, lock and mage have proven to fit well in its meta.)

Our planned schedule would look something like this:

24+ hours on launch (read: going as long as we can stand because we can!) 6 hours of sleep
18-20~ hours on/4-6~ hours off going forward.
(With breaks to move around, get food, etc of course.)

This gives us 90-100 hours played in the first 5 days.

Please, please, please! Don’t apply if this isn’t something you’re supremely confident you can make the time for and are comfortable with the hours spent awake. (RL unforeseen emergencies aside of course.)

In addition to meeting these times I’d like anyone interested to have a working mic and discord, good company goes a long way to improving the experience!

All that aside, we’re looking for chill people to enjoy a crazy first few days with and make our first long-term friends in Classic!

Leave a response here, Hideki#1334 on Bnet or Hideki#7399 on discord if you’d like to hang out and see if we’d be a good fit!

Still looking for people!

Hey! My friend and I are definitely interested. He is 80% sure he can get work off, and he’s rolling priest. I’m 100% sure I’ll be able to keep the schedule and I’ll be rolling war. I tried searching for you on discord but didn’t seem to able to find you? Let me know!

This is how you die early. Don’t do this kids

3 Likes

Sounds great! If you’re unable to contact me on discord try Hideki#1334 on Bnet, or leave your discord/bnet here and I’ll try to get in contact with you!

While extended periods of sleep deprivation can cause long-term problems, short bursts aren’t a problem (In my experience of course, individuals should consider and evaluate their own health or consult a doctor.) This is something I and others like me do for the fun and challenge of it!

Just 24 hours of sleep deprivation can cause symptoms similar to psychosis and schizophrenia. And you’re talking about a schedule that involves 40 hours on, 6 hours off, 20 hours on, 4 hours off, 20 hours on, 4 hours off, 20 hours on, then crashing for 3 days.

I would warn you not to do this, but your body will crash on its own before you finish this week. Unless you are literally being forced to stay awake through torture… which I doubt you will be in a comfy gaming chair.

1 Like

Hey man! Just sent you a request as Khornography#1220.

Looking for one more warrior for our group! Contact me here, on discord or on Bnet.

Me and my friends currently looking for 1 priest for our dungeon group as well. All of us have 6 days off starting Tuesday and ending Monday. We have hpally mage warrior warrior. We are running a melee cleave with a frost mage for a little more control and aoe. Let me know if any interests

Still recruiting one warrior and one priest, if the above schedule appeals to you please contact me! You’re also welcome to just hang out on discord with us if you’d like to see if we’ll be a good fit for you!

Just looking for a priest now, please contact me if you’re interested!

Looking for one warrior, we’ll be rolling on Herod - contact me with the info above if you’re interested!

Still looking for one warrior to finish our group. Contact me if interested!

horde or alliance?

derp… literally says alliance in title

Update - Lost our priest, looking for a new one. Please contact me if you’re interested!

We’ve moved servers! Recruiting once again but this time we’re looking for players on Skeram, please contact me if you’re interested!

Just need DPS now!

yo bro…I understand your post is not a “guild post”, but we’re also on Skeram-Alliance and looking for active players seeking to raid at a Semi-Hardcore pace at level 60!! Please do check us out: