[NA] [A] [PVE] Grievance wants you for WoW Classic! [PAGLE]

Welcome all World of Warcraft Classic players out there.

Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start up guild. We were formed in October 15th, of the year 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked Guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students and people located through out the US.

When you join Grievance you join a family. This family spans many games and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year if possible. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time.

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn’t it be nice to start a game at launch and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.

If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, they are free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. We hope you will come take a look and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there.

Our main games that Grievance members enjoy:

Black Desert Online (BDO)
Elder Scrolls Online (ESO)
Everquest II (EQII)
Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV)
World of Warcraft Retail - Alliance (Proudmoore) and Horde (Thrall) (WOWR)
World of Warcraft Classic - Alliance (Pagle) and Horde (Mankrik) (WOWC)

We are also involved in many other PTP and FTP games in the gaming world. These affiliate groups make up our embassies of Grievance and we have many members who enjoy spending their time there as well. We have channels in our discord to accommodate all the games we enjoy playing.

Come check us out over at Grievance and join the best family oriented guild out there. We always deal with real life first and you’re never going to be given a hard time about that. We are a casual raiding guild that uses Discord and enjoys playing WoW retail and classic together in a polite and fun atmosphere. Please register on our forum and one of the officers of Grievance will help assist you.

Feel free to contact any of us in game, on Discord, or by forum PM if you have questions or concerns!

Grievancegaming dot com

Contact us through Discord - Creed#6349

Good luck on your guild search and we all hope you choose us!! :smiley:

Sincerely,
The Grievance Family

9 Likes

Any chance of a link?

shameless bump

hey, im the GM of another PvE guild, if you are rolling on an pacific side server, are you interested in trying to group with other guilds to make sure we can establish a base of guilds on a server once they open?

I’ve played with Grievance in several other games. Good group! Organized, mature, family oriented but still gets stuff done :slight_smile:

In my experience Grievance runs along with Central time. :slight_smile:

I am sure if you are cool with that and likeminded you and your roster could hop on over with them.

well it just depends on what area you choose to the realm for.

like we will be choosing a server located in the west, just looking for guilds planning to do the same

What about Rift? I was in Grievance in Rift, my characters were Namahs and Notnamahs and I would love to find some.of my old guildies!

We’ll have to see what the realm list looks like. We are always excited to lend a helping hand to anyone that needs it.

? its not about helping its just about trying to make sure there is a healthy populated PvE realm that lasts by getting a bunch of guilds together to roll on 1.

We always like to see old members coming back to us!

Thats going to be an aspect hard to control. I agree that a healthy population is important, but Grievance is about having fun and helping out your fellow players. The population will sort itself after the game settles a bit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Creedess I sent you a bnet invite. Interested in the guild for classic. Haxxum is my bnet name.

I joined in RIFT as well! Good times! Come and hang with us!

1 Like

Ill catch you later today when i get home. Work is crazy atm. :slight_smile:

Sweet, looking forward to it. (Eclipse)

Can’t wait to jump back in with Grievance

Oh hey! I totally forgot I joined you guys around 5 years ago for Wildstar!
I’m gunna be going Horde though, but may see you guys around!

Horde side as well! :slight_smile:

Ill be playing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What side did you play in Wildstar. I helped launch the Exile guild for Grievance. :slight_smile: