[NA][A/H] 380 Boomy/Feral LF Mythic Progression

I can raid any night starting at 9:30pm est (I am MST so I can raid from anywhere from 6:30pm PST to 11pm PST)

I am looking for a guild that wants to actively push content I can raid 2-3 nights a week, I have a 1k io score on my Boomy/Feral, and close to a 900 io score on my WW/BrM monk, and in about a week I am almost 600io on my Frost mage. I raided very hardcore in FFXIV and while I can’t raid as hardcore as I used to it’s why I came to WoW looking to get into a guild that reliably can push progression, After starting a guild and putting in hundreds of hours of effort my guild just doesn’t play as often as I would like.
I am looking for a very active guild that has good progression and expects active players. I play almost every night and I have good mechanics and catch on to almost any class extremely quick. I am open to playing other classes for the right guild if they are willing to help me get up to par on gear. I played every class in FFXIV at a hardcore competitive level so I am very familiar with Melee/Ranged mechanics. I mained heals and tanked through legion in a pretty casual guild while I got my bearings. Looking for something much more semi hardcore now.

I did switch my mains a couple times this expansion to try and make raid comps workout in my guild which is why I don’t have one defined toon as my main, I mostly have played my Druid/Monk this expac though.

2/8M player:
Balance Druid 380 with an OS of Feral that is also 380
BrM/WW monk 375
Frost mage 369
Disc priest 350+
Havoc DH 350+
Rogue that is 320+.

PM for logs Deckardbit#2391 (Discord)

I tryed to message you on Discord could you add me on Btag and we can talk #boost11870

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933