[N-RP] The Kraken Company [Piracy, Crime and Trade]

Awesome to see so many new faces lately :smiley: Lets keep it rolling! Come join us.

1 Like

Theres alot coming down the pipe line, with new community events, and arcs check us out!

Indeed, come swing by! Joined in myself recently and honestly I’m so glad I did, folk are super nice and extremely welcoming.

I always found it hard going into a guild that has been around for some time due to people already having their “crowd”, but I can’t say that happened here at all. Felt at home right away!

Lots of stuff happening so it’s a great time to toss a message and get in touch!

1 Like

Always Improving, Always adding to our repertoire. Soon we’ll be adding on a Tavern and more Business focused RP for those interested in that sort of rp!

We’ve got all of our plans with the tavern settled, so stay tuned for opening day! In the meantime, come visit us in Old Town or at the Storwmind Market every Monday!

1 Like

We’ve hit a bit of a slow down on the Tavern, but we’re still making stories! Come see us in Old Town or the Stormwind Market

Kraken Imports will be opening soon- Date TBD!

For all your IC Booze, Blades, Guns, and Snacking needs!

1 Like

Do you take Horde Characters? I tried joining the Discord but it didn’t work for some reason.

1 Like

We do generally yeah! the link is to our website, which has our applications at the end of that you should get a link to our discord

We now have otherworldly weapons to peruse at your leisure. Stop by and visit to inquire about them and what other items we have!

1 Like

In early January TKC will be adding a manned shop to our repertoire, if you enjoy merchant rp check us out!!

We’re also adding a tavern later this month!! Come be apart of it :smiley:

1 Like

This group is full of fabulous people who have been nothing but kind, loving and considerate ic and oocly. Wasn’t sure if Khara here was going to find a place to fit in, turns out, he fits in just perfectly.

1 Like

We’ve had a name change! Still the same great crew!!

We took a bit of a break, but we’re back! Events and the like will start up soon.

Recruitment is open again!

Guild’s like a damn yo-yo.