[NEUTRAL-RP] Fight Night!

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

Every first Sunday of the month, the Bells and friends host a night of duking it out in the mists of the southern isle. People of all walks of life come to join the night to show who is the best brawler among the people. Whether you come from a life of hard, honest farm work or been a soldier all your life, doesn’t matter on these nights.

So why don’t you come down to check us out? If you’re looking to fight, all you gotta do is sign up. Are you or your friends more interested in spectating? Of course you can come and just watch. You even get a chance to bet on your coin purse and win double or more!

OOC Information:
• This event takes place on the first of every Sunday of the month!
• To sign up to fight or to stay in touch with announcements, join the discord! Link below.
• We are always looking for more medics, bet holders, etc.
• More detailed information in the discord!

Time: 7:00 PM server/central time.
Discord Link: discord.gg/S7veVfB

7 Likes

I attend almost all of these for the last year. Its a fun and friendly group. You dont have to fight either. The sideline RP is enjoyable too!

1 Like

Reminder. Fight Night is next week, Sunday October 6th. Sign up in the discord.

2 Likes

This was super fun! Good job guys.

1 Like

When is the next fight?

1 Like

The next fight night will be taking place on November 3rd, 2019! It’s the first sunday of every month. <3

3 Likes

Reminder! Event next sunday, November 3, 2019!

2 Likes

Reminder! January marks the coming of a whole brand new season of Fight Night! Congratulations to Garren of the Orchid Bell Amity for winning the title of Fight’s Honor, top winner of all 2019 winners!

The first fight night is scheduled THIS Sunday, January 5th, 2020! We hope to see new and returning faces.

DISCORD LINK: discord.gg/S7veVfB

Welcome welcome everyone new and returning! Third season of Fight Night continues on in a glorious and steady match. Last fight night (March 1st), we had a total of 21 people sign up and fight in the brackets. Congratulations to Maseon Arsenault for getting first place!

Come join in on the fun by coming to the next fight night on April 5th! Join the Discord to fight.

Fight Night is up next this sunday, April 5th (in 5 days). Sign up while you can!

Fight Night is returning soon for next month! July 5th at 8:30 server!

1 Like

Tomorrow is fight night! Sign up in the guild discord before the event so you can be put in the brackets!

Next Fight Night is tomorrow, sunday September 6th at 7pm server/CDT!

Alright ladies and gentlemen. December is THE MONTH! We got a lot of fights going on. DECEMBER 6TH we have this year’s last normal fight night to try and let people gain 2nd or 1st place!

DECEMBER 13 IS WILD CARD NIGHT! This year’s 2nd places duke it out to see who will get the Wild Card and fight in the finals!

DECEMBER 20TH is Finale Night! All 1st place winners this year and the Wild Card duke it out to be this year’s supreme Fight’s Honor!

To sign up in the chance to get into any of these, make sure to head to our discord and sign up for tomorrow’s regular Fight Night!

Added to the MG Horde/Neutral calendar! :smiley: I’ve not personally taken part in this for quite a while - perhaps next year I’ll compete again. :3

1 Like

we’re waiting on you to come back and compete!!

;_; I’m sorry I’ve been busy and brain parts are wiggin’ out all over the place!

1 Like