[N-RP] The Azerothian Union!

The Azerothian Union is back!

Coming up on July 27th at 5PM, at the Library of the Temple of the Jade Serpent is the first Azerothian Union meeting since it’s hiatus!

The Azerothian Union is a coalition of like-minded groups, guilds, organizations and individuals dedicated to the prosperity of all who live and work on Azeroth.

Everyone is welcome to come, watch, listen, ask questions and socialize!

If you would like to speak about your guild, group, organization, neutral efforts promoting neutral prosperity for Azeroth, etc! Please DM me on Discord @ Volhellian#4995 to sign up using the form below!

Name of guild, group or individual:
Chosen Speaker & Faction (include any alt codes for invites!): 
Description of guild or themes for discussion: 
Server:

We only have a few spots left, so please, sign up quick!

If you would like to join the Discord for more neutral faction RP opportunities, check us out here: https://discord.gg/ASfeMf7

I look forward to hearing from you, and seeing lots of faces later this month!

3 Likes

Would love to attend. Unfortunately it conflicts with the Festival of Lights - already committed there.

2 Likes

That’s okay, thank you for the interest! Maybe July, we’re gonna do this monthly!

1 Like

Awesome! Even months when I can’t attend at least I can help spread the word. Quite a few non-aligned rpers in the social circle :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wonderful, thank you so, so much! <3

Two weeks left to submit entries to get your chance to speak at the event!

Everyone else, looking forward to seeing you there!

can i just like show up and hang out

Eight days left to apply for a slot to speak!

Looking forward to seeing everyone, everyone is welcome to attend to watch or listen!

Two days left if you’d like a speaking slot.

Excited to see y’all next Saturday!

Tonight, folks!

The Azerothian Union meets in Pandaria at 5PM tonight!