[N-RP] RP Roll System Looking for Playtesters

TL;DR - I’ve built a digital 5e DnD style roll system to enhance RP combat, called Character Forge, and I’m looking for people to help put it through the wringer.

Message me, “Peachbright#8960” on Discord if you’re interested. I’ve written a one-shot directly for this purpose.

Current Feature list:

• Health and Armorclass
  • Combat and Saving throw Dice
  • Stats, Skills & Proficiencies
  • 29 Equippable Weapons
  • 66 Unique racial abilities (a few that are unique to C.Fg)

What the hell is this thing?

A few months ago I made a forum post that I thought RP combat could be “More than Just Dice Rolls”. I wanted to build a system with resource management, spells that worked at the click of a button, and a means to track all the bonuses and skills that help make your character as powerful they are meant to be.

It’s all arranged using a Campaign from the Trp3:Extended addon. You build your character and it does all the math, so you can get on with the fun stuff.

There is still a lot to build:

I know number heavy systems aren’t for everyone, but I love dice, and I want to bring the feelings of rolling Max damage on a Fireball, and lining up a big dps proc into the world of RP. If Wago,io is any indication, I’m not the only one.

There’s so much potential here and so much more that I want to include. That means hurling the biggest rocks I can find at it, to see what breaks.

1 Like