{N-RP} Rendorei and Sindorei Cultural Tribute Concert! (AUG 27TH @ 8PM SERVER)

((AFTER YOU READ THIS THREAD BE SURE TO GO CHECK OUT THE TOA THREAD ( [N-RP] TOURNAMENT OF AGES 2020: Aug 2nd – 8th ) AND EVENTS GOING ON THIS WEEK AT THE ARGENT TORNUMENT GROUNDS! EVERY DAY THIS WEEK STARTING A 7 SERVER! COME OUT AND SUPPORT THE COMMUNITY! <3 ))

NOW ON TO THE THE EVENT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT <3 :

NEW POSTER : https://imgur.com/a/LsxVZ76

Hello and Greetings! It is I Lady Alice of House Dawford here to host and invite you to another Amazing event! This time of year The Tournament of ages is in full swing and after it’s past folks are tired and need some time to wind down! So what better way to do that than with Food and Music of wonderful Culture?!

The Rend’orei and Sind’orei Cultural Tribute Concert! Coming Thursday August 27th at 8:00pm (server) at the Isle of Quel’Danas, The Penthouse Balcony Floor of the Inn beside Sun’s Reach Harbor you can reach it by taking the portal in Shattrath! Hosted by I Lady Alice of House Dawford, this Concert will feature the Performance of Vyerani from the Rose Garden Tavern! Come witness the amazing talents of Vy and her amazing culture!

This Concert will also have Food and Drink Provided by Om Nom Noodles!

Come out, let the songs of some of the Elven Cultures and the Ocean waves lull you into a relaxed calm as the sunset with the pinkest of hues sets on a fairly perfect day while you enjoy yummy noodles and spicy drinks!

Location: Isle of Quel’Danas, The Penthouse Balcony Floor of the Inn beside Sun’s Reach Harbor you can reach it by taking the portal in shatt

Time and Date: 8:00pm Moonguard Server time, on Thursday August 27th, 2020

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

-Mailang and Om Nom Noodles for your continued support and aid in creating amazing events! Thank you all for your hard work and Friendship! <3

-Vyerani From the Rose Garden Tavern- Thank you for saving my butt time and time again, you’re AMAZING!

-The Rose Garden Tavern- Thank ya’ll for allowing Vy to help out with this event it means the world to me, ya’ll are so great! <3

((HORDE AND ALLIANCE WELCOME AT THIS NEUTRAL EVENT PLEASE BE SURE TO BRING ELIXIRS OF TONGUES!!!))

UPDATE: This Event will now Feature Vyerani From the Rose Garden Tavern as the Performer of this Cultural musical Concert!

POSTER HAS BEEN UPDATED AS WELL <3

10 Likes

Om Nom is excited to cater for this concert event. :ramen: !

4 Likes

Cross-faction. cool sounds neat.

3 Likes

Quel’dorei invited? :3

3 Likes

This looks great! Can’t wait.

3 Likes

Lariadne here! Please do come :smiley: All elves invited

3 Likes

Everyone is welcome to come as long as you are respectful and treat everyone with kindness at the event <3

Thank you all for your kind words and support <3

4 Likes

This is a Bump!

3 Likes

Bump for greatness!

2 Likes

Bump. Yaaaay ! <3

3 Likes

Gonna listen to some cool tunes.

1 Like

Am I too bulky or tall for this event?

1 Like

NAH everybody is welcome <3

Napoleon Dynamite mosh pit.

1 Like

Bump for epicness

Bumping this! :smiley: I’m working hard on my stuff!

2 Likes

Bumping for epicness!

Out there along the sea someone is waiting for me…to bump this thread!!

Bump for epicness!

Bump for my Love !

1 Like