N-RP Peace Summit (July) Update Important

This is such a cool idea! Have you had anyone from other servers? I have no guild on Wyrmrest, but it’s right up my characters’ alley who are on Moon Guard. I’m assuming it would be possible to get here with an invite from someone pulling me over.

If not, I’ll think of something else. I love this.

You’re absoutely welcome to come! It’s open to both to both factions, neutral ect.
MG peeps can come! I’ve been considering posting this on MG but if I did that I might need to find a new location…so not Just yet. But by all means, if you have MG friends who want to attend come on down!

1 Like

Slapping a bump on this!

I’m definitely going to be there. Seems like a lot of fun.

1 Like

(in about three weeks. still, very excited!)
2 Likes

These peace summits are always a fascinating discussion and a good way to meet interesting people on both factions!

1 Like

I’d love to connect with you (or anyone who is going) in game about this, if there’s anything I could do to be more helpful to facilitating, such as people who can summon, etc.

1 Like

That’s a great idea!! Probably wont be this meeting, but next meeting will probably be good for coordinating some summons. So that will be something. We currently dont have summons.

Also bump reminder for the 5th!

Tonight is this Month’s Peace Summit!!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/61364b182227b5994337ba15e603c76c/tenor.gif

(okay, this time it's the right date)
1 Like

Great event! Thanks for having me folks!

1 Like

Hey guys! Just wanted to reach out to this group. Last time, we talked about actions that the Horde might want to help the Kaldorei accomplish.

This is a follow up meeting to nail down the last details! It’ll be pretty casual and nice for meeting folks too! Plus, there will be a vote to decide the direction in which we proceed.

Looking for speakers and guards still! Just let me know if interested!

Helping Hands Event Details

1 Like

Checks Calendar, checks mail, checks bulletin boards.

1 Like

Important update in the original post! Moved to the 14th!

1 Like

Woo! Glad to see this chugging along! Can’t wait :smiley:

Will be there

Can’t wait to have you!! This is tomorrow!

How would peace summits work if theres a sort of war council doing pvp stuff?

would that be acknowledged or no?

It’s mostly to discuss general ways to solve problems that exist in the universe that we can help each other solve or work toward slowly. It can lean on things happening in the current story, or something that’s been an issue for awhile. It’s in no way meant to be a way to say we Fix it, just a way to try and realistically work through these ideas and form connections with other people and guilds at the same time.
I’m familiar and was previously a part of a war council, and they did PvP related stuff. However since player created things are harder to control, and would require working with another group, things like that wont be brought up unless I’ve created some sort of connection with the event taking place.

Topics more likely to come up are things relating to: Discussions about how to better bring awareness to lesser known races not aligned with faction but still need help. How to better educate people/characters on other in-game cultures. How to help lands that may be in disrepair still and how to help the people in that area.

These sort of things don’t always need to result in something. But they can help inspire other guilds and/or people in making events among their own group or with each other. It’s to create an atmosphere to just look at these real world events in this universe as real as we can.

Things like what you mention may be stated sometimes, but like I said, unless I have something planned any mention of things like that would mostly be under comments that allude to people not satisfied with armistice and still are bent on waging battle. (Though Gotosh also understand that a war council could be just as important for monitoring hostile relations and keeping military related things in check)

Hope that answer helps!

1 Like

Tonight! :wolf: :crescent_moon: