[N-RP] Neutral Guilds Gathering, January 25th

Thank you, that would be wonderful!

still debating which char to be on. But the Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent should be easy to spot :smiley:

Can we get an update on the participants list? I know Stormwind University should be on there!

Just re-read the thread and saw that Stormwind University DID say they were attending, so adding them to the list of attendees.

If we missed anyone else, please comment below!

Less than a week before our gathering takes place!

1 Like

If you haven’t already, could you send an in-game invite please?

Excited to attend this event! Several members of the Outreach will be in attendance as well :smiley:

1 Like

I have gone ahead and created a Horde-side event for this, but don’t really have any alliance toons that will be attending. I can create event on an alt if you guys want, or, Kunbo, you could create it?

Gathering of Neutral Guilds
Friday January 25th, at 5pm server time.
Temple of the Jade Serpent (uninstanced, land on East balcony)
A great gathering has been called, of all orders and individuals who choose to remain neutral in the current global conflict.

If you do create event on Alliance side, you could invite all alliance on this forum thread and give them Mod status so they can in turn invite their guilds.

Can players in non-neutral guilds come?

Yes absolutely!

1 Like

Having issues, friends.

Im there now with 4 other guild members, and one of us is phased, even from all of us landing on that balcony.

What do we think?

Well I am here, do not see anyone tho, I am assuming there is phasing issues

Maybe have a backup location ready, just in case y’all aren’t able to get it figured out or we just end up unlucky and have someone phased tomorrow?

I do think we need a backup location. And also, Zhiifang, we didnt stay very long.

If you still want a pandaren aesthetic, I don’t think there’s any phasing in the Shrine of Fellowship which is also in Jade Forest. The specific location of it escapes me, and it’s an outdoor location vs. the indoor sanctum, but it could work in a pinch potentially.

I like that… how can we figure out where that is exaclty?

I’ll head there later tonight and get specifics. It’s not a secret place by any means, but I just can’t quite remember how to get there, much less describe it to someone else, since it’s not as big a hub as the Temple or other locations. In the meantime though, here’s a link to a gamepedia page that has directions to it!

wow.gamepedia [dot] com/Shrine_of_Fellowship

EDIT: Hokay! So for those who don’t wanna input the link, if you’re in Jade Forest land at Dawn’s Blossom then fly/take the road that goes NW through Forest Heart (not the road with the bridge though). You’ll get to a fork in the road past Tigers Wood (and it’ll say Path of Enlightenment), and once you pass the small wishing well and the shrine there’s a stone staircase on the right. Follow that path up and bam, Shrine of Fellowship. If you fly, it’s very hard to miss- it’s also the area where the promo cinematic for MoP takes places, if folks are familiar with it through that!

Just to be clear - you all flew there together & landed together but one was phased? The phased one had not gone to the front first then joined you? & the phased one was high enough level to be in Pandaria legit?

Shrine of Fellowship doesn’t look big, but it accommodated the Pandaren Summit - about 40 characters iirc - with room to spare.

1 Like

The one who was phased was lvl 79. BUT, others tonight might be too. So that’s a problem. We all went back to Shrine of the Two Moons and we could see her just fine.

Yes. As I pointed out 28 days ago.

Time to pick a place & announce it. Update the opening post if possible. People need to know in advance where to come to. Those of us spreading the word need time to let them know.

1 Like