[N - RP] Midsummer Masquerade 2021

:fire: MIDSUMMER MASQUERADE :fire:

:yellow_heart: Third Year: 2021 :yellow_heart: The Golden Edition :yellow_heart:

Once again I call on the help and support found in the MG & WRA Community! For the last two years, we have attained the dream of seeing Dalaran full of life as a busy RP Hub. Alive with shops, performances, and interesting characters in colorful costumes!

Come join the fun!

:fire: Midsummer Masquerade :fire:

Where: Legion Dalaran

When: Sunday, June 27th @ 7:30om Moon Guard Server time

Who: Everyone is invited to this event. Alliance, Horde, and Neutral Rpers. If your character isn’t big with the other factions, Dalaran provides a safe zone for your RP in Greymane’s Enclave and Windrunner’s Retreat! The rest of the city is open to RP as well!

More and updated information can be found at:

Tinyurl. com /MidsummerMasquerade

I update this frequently and still have errors. I am a Queen of typos and other oversights, I apologize in advance.

There is a Discord Server: discord.gg/hsfY5p3

The plan for this event is purely for RP, and nothing is mandatory.

:star2: It is a Masquerade! This year we are going Golden/Yellow :yellow_heart: as our theme color, but wear what - you- want! Transmog and a Mask description in TRP would be appreciated for fun purposes!

:carousel_horse: A Parade! Mount up and do three circles around the city on your favorite mount. You worked hard for it, (cursed drop rates!! :sob: ) It’s time to show it off!

:crown: Fashion Panda Hyun Goldriddle will be in attendance again strolling the streets for his favorite costumes! Announcing his selections at the closing in his overly dramatic excitable style.

:convenience_store: During the event, there is an effort being made to fill the shops with Merchant Rpers! If you would like a shop or know someone who does, the event link has a listing of the ones we have open. The Discord has a section for all of that as well.

:rotating_light: Security will be roaming the streets to deal with miscreants and other petty criminals

:dancer: Runaway Theater Troupe (MG) & Brightmoon Faire (WRA) will be hosting Performers! Sign up for your Story, Poems, Dancing, Songs, and various other talents in the Discord. We will be happy to get you on the list! :open_book:

:fireworks: Camellia Nightingale will be leading the signature Fireworks show, off Krasus’s Landing.

:firecracker: :boom: :confetti_ball: :firecracker: :boom: :confetti_ball: :firecracker: :boom: :confetti_ball: :firecracker: :boom: :confetti_ball:
ALL NEW - After Party
Dartan Roe will be hosting an after-hours party with music so the fun doesn’t have to stop! Catering Hosted by Getaway Cafe
:firecracker: :boom: :confetti_ball: :firecracker: :boom: :confetti_ball: :firecracker: :boom: :confetti_ball: :firecracker: :boom: :confetti_ball:

:star::star:Other notes. This is an RP event. RP must come first. Making RP connections is important part of this event. So come ready to make new friends and run into old ones.:star::star:

6 Likes

So excited! Last year was wonderful! Anyone remember when the crowd uh…broke the heckin’ server?!

3 Likes

We broke it once, we can do it again!

2 Likes

I don’t know if we will break it, but with Livi there we can certainly set it on fire!

I can’t wait to see all the art, Costume inspirations, and mogs in the Discord.

1 Like

I’m already coming up with idea’s!

Bumpie bump for a great friend!

This is Tomorrow! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Excited! :smiley:

1 Like