✨ (N-RP Event) Dec 21- The Gilded Market!

The Frostbite Contingent will be there once again this month at Booth 4! If you’re in the market for buying weaponry, armor and/or a variety of utility gadgets and gizmos to make your potentially aggressive life style a lot easier, than you can’t buy any better than FBC!

We even have an easy access Google Document that doubles as our catalog in case you want to browse our wares at any point!

And hey, the best part is, it’s easy to update, so make sure you hit favorite on that link so you can keep up to date each time we add new products to our inventory! (I’d provide you with a link, but, Bnet doesn’t like that stuff. D: So, you’ll just have to find one of our members and ask I suppose!)

Edit: This Market is the only server event that I make sure to take off every last Saturday for work for and it’s been worth it every single time.

2 Likes

The market will be open tomorrow! Come get your shop on! After the craziness we’ve all been through, a little retail therapy is in order.

1 Like

-Grabs the first person that comes in here and shakes the tar right out of them!- It’s today! It’s today!

3 Likes