[N-RP] <Auroran Vigil>, Vigilant Succor for the Forgotten

IC
In the wake of wars, voices who can only whisper are drowned by the trumpets and banging of the drums. Those with no voice are ignored, and the world turns in its unwillingness to listen to the forgotten.

Throughout recent years, groups of those who have been wronged and forgotten have grown in numbers. Who speaks for the voiceless? Who fights for those who cannot? Who lifts up those who the authorities suppress?

Auroran Vigil seeks to offer succor to those who have been left behind by the cacophony of war and suffering, and to those who simply need a voice.

If this endeavor interests you, perhaps you have found a notice in a major city regarding this vigilante group of protectors. Maybe you heard the name of the group, Auroran Vigil, in passing during your adventures. Or, maybe you were once part of a group who needed strength and became that voice for them and now you seek like-minded individuals.

Whatever it was that drew you here, we welcome you.

OOC
We are a Heavy Roleplaying Guild based in Moon Guard. Our group is a close-knit community who place our values on identity, trust, communication, community, and storytelling. We welcome all classes and all races to join us.

Auroran Vigil is a vigilante-based guild, focusing on matters that Azeroth’s authorities overlook or do not act on, often taking it into our own hands to solve problems and help keep the world in balance. We are a Neutral/Good-leaning guild with a weighty focus on stories and individual stories being told throughout the collective: Each person’s individuality lends itself to the strength of the ensemble.

Members are frequently and warmly welcomed to make and host their own events. Events, in general, utilize a simplistic d20 rolling system that has been specialized to encourage personal character strengths and weaknesses as we prioritize storytelling and role-play above math.

And above all else, we support and prioritize our OOC members. We are LGBT friendly and very proud of that! More than just a guild, we are a group of friends who love to RP and enjoy each other’s contributions to our collective stories.

If you are interested in joining, please reach out in-game to either our Keeper, Avaaluna, or one of our Watchers; Rosia, Blasey, Annelyne or Oddsong!

Or feel free to join our Discord; discord.gg/8Dz9ZT8

Remain vigilant!

4 Likes

There’s no place like home! The best RP I’ve ever experienced is right here!

4 Likes

This message is Dog Approved :tm:

4 Likes

Full of fun storylines for characters to follow, a wide variety of RP, and general shenanigans both ICly and OOCly! Plus, we’ve got booze!

4 Likes

Returned from a WoW hiatus to join this guild. Super excited to see where it goes and all the wonderful members that have joined. Please give them a try!

4 Likes

I don’t even have a meme to say here, this is genuinely the most excited i’ve ever been for a guild and rp since i’ve been in WoW! I can’t wait to see how it progresses. <3

4 Likes

Hey - these folks are pretty neat - a load of fun both to RP with and to just hang out with OOC, too. Can’t really say how much I recommend coming to check 'em out. You won’t regret it.

4 Likes

I love these people.

3 Likes

Bump for shenanigans!

3 Likes

Is there a dwarf inside that beard?

3 Likes

What can I say about these people without making this too long? Oh boy where to start. Well to begin with, I’d like to start by saying that some of the people here I’ve come to know as some of my best friends OOC. The sense of community here (both in and out of character) is something that has definitely kept me sane during this quarantine.

The RP has just been such a wonderful variety from silly, to slice of life, to meaningful and in depth character one on ones, to intense and ongoing story arcs that really sink their hooks into. It took me a great long time of looking for a group of people that had such a blend of personalities and RP styles, but everything is so much richer now that I have found it.

Anyway I don’t want this to get too terribly long. Needless to say I’m a huge fan of the people here, though that totally wasn’t obvious at all. I hope we can bring some new faces into the fold, and I hope to see you here with us someday.

Now go forth and have a day that is just as amazingly beautiful as you are.

2 Likes

Recruitment is still ongoing! Great stories, great characters, and best of all, great people! We look forward to meeting YOU!

2 Likes

Aye, up tae th’ top wit’ye!

2 Likes

And again!

/10 char

2 Likes

Friends in all shapes and sizes!

2 Likes

I’ve been in the guild nearly a month and it’s been a blast every day!

1 Like

Help th’ little guy! Save th’ WARLD!

Are y’all still recruiting? Do you do PVE as well?
Thanks!
Mae

We are recruiting! As for PVE, some of us do and some us don’t. We aren’t quite raiders but we occasionally have a blast rolling through mythics.

Do you have a website I can take a look at? :grinning: