What: The Tirisfal Theatre Troupe’s 7th Anniversary Show!
Where: Hearthglen, taking place at the tower in the center of town! Hearthglen is a neutral Argent town located in the Western Plaguelands, at the top-most center of the map!
When: Friday, October 16th, beginning at 7:00 PM (server), pre-shows happening at 6:30 till start!
Who: Anyone, of both factions! Please do update cross-RP and bring Potions of Tongues with you, however! You never know what friends you can make across factional barriers!
Seven years have now passed since the name of the Tirisfal Theatre first hit the streets with the fantastically hilarious anti-Garrosh show, “Hellsqueal: The TRUE Warchief’s Tale”. Now, seven years and thirty plus scripts later, the Tirisfal Theatre returns to celebrate growing yet another year with a humble but exciting gathering!
Once more helmed by Lord Atos Sunhart, denizens of all races, factions, and what-have-you in between are hereby cordially invited to celebrate another year of our humble theatre alive and kicking!
"A Hallows End Party BEFORE Hallows End?"
The Tirisfal Theatre’s breakout performance was first performed on the third Friday of October of the same year. As such, it’s been a tradition of ours to celebrate our anniversary on that same day. As it so happens, this is the oddest year for it, in that the third Friday falls earlier in the month, before the in-game Hallows End event even happens!
That being said, that doesn’t make this any less of a Hallows End party! So show up in costume, have a blast! It’s not quite a Bash, but it’s certainly…a Monster Mash.
- 6:30 PM
- We know that early birds enjoy finding their seats before a good show even starts! That’s why we’ve got a nice little performance set to happen with our own rookie troupie, the firebreather Ji’shol! Might even have other surprises in store for you, enough to adequately entertain you before the real show begins!
- 7:00 PM
- Gather round the tower, and find your seats! The opening ceremony is simply a formal statement from the troupe, but also an explanation of some of the rules for our big night, as well as the various giveaways and prizes for the raffle and the Transmog Tournament! More on that later!
The Champion’s Costume Contest
Come in your coolest transmog in this free-for-all mog contest! Five judges from the troupe itself will select one person from the participants as their favorite! Those five will then be voted on to see who is the best dressed!
There is no theme this time! Like spikes? WEAR SPIKES! Is fire your thing? Burn our eyes out with your hot fashion sense! All the 5 selected winners will receive 20,000 gold, with the winner of the voting stage receiving a bonus 30,000 gold for a total of 50,000 gold for the first place winner! While it won’t buy you a longboi, it’s certainly a nice amount of coin for your pockets! More details on this will be given in a separate post!
The TTT Presents: The House on Raven Hill!
- 7:45ish Onward
- We’ve put together a brand new play for your enjoyment, appropriately themed for the season! Come follow an aspiring house flipper in his unfortunate journey to Grand Hamlett, where he thinks he’s getting a good deal, when all he’s getting is a good deal…of trouble! (Play is roughly 30-40 minutes in length)
Closing Statements & Grand Fireworks Display
End of the Night
Parting is such sweet sorrow, and yet it is something we all must endure! If you signed our guest list and stuck around till the very end, your name may have been drawn to receive a flat color commission of your character of choice from our own extremely talented JayneStrange! After the raffle, you’ll notice you may have been given a load of fireworks - HOLD ON TO THOSE! You’ll need them in a bit!
The Tirisfal Theatre has coordinated a fireworks display for you to enjoy at the tower, and in the grand finale, you, the audience, will be called upon to join in the explosive fun! Just be careful with your fingers, and remember not to jump in until the right moment! Consider this your unofficial entry into the Tirisfal Theatre’s ranks!
Though the event is short notice, you can bet that we’ve been busting our butts to bring you the same excellent quality shows we’ve been bringing for the past seven years, with attention to detail, dedicated cast, and unforgettable moments imbued in our work!
We hope to see you all there, Alliance and Horde alike! Don’t delay, see a play on that day! …that day being the 16th of October. And more like night!
See you all at the show!
Additional Important Details Below
For optimum enjoyment, please acquire the following;
- Musician (addon for pre-show)
- CrossRP (addon) - Required for Alliance due to the cast being mostly Horde!
- Elixir of Tongues - Required for cross-faction understanding and communication.
- Inky Black Potion - Recommended!
- At least 2 slots of bag space! Recommended, not required!
- TRP3 or other related RP addons. Recommended to see who the cast is playing during the show!