[N-Event] Brightmoon Shows šŸ¤¹ Next: April - Date TBA

Who let this elf in here? Also, does he have a nice butt?

1 Like

The show was amazing! Yā€™all have some amazing acts and wildly creative uses of in-game mechanics.

1 Like

Thank you! We always try to come up with creative ways to entertain folks. I hope you will join us again!

Also, thanks to all who came out last night! We had a BLAST as per usual. It is always a little unnerving to us because show time approaches and we wonder if folks will come, but then all of a sudden there is everyone!

Our September schedule will have a market and I think two SPECIAL shows. So keep an eye out on this thread for those dates soon.

2 Likes

Always such a great time! Canā€™t wait for the September event!

1 Like

Coming soon to a Gadgetzan near you!

1 Like

Come see us tonight in Gadgetzan!

When is the next show?

Hello adoring fan.

Our next show isā€¦ being decided tomorrow night. We are going to decide our schedule for the winter season for shows, markets and EXTRA.

We will post tomorrow what we think we are doing.

We have a show coming up! Please think about checking us out in your busy RP plans.

This weekend!

March 1st is our next show date - location TBD!

1 Like

Hello everyone, just a little update that our show will be in RATCHET on March 1st.

I hope to see you there!

1 Like

Mid-week reminder!

1 Like

It sounds like a lot of fun! Canā€™t wait to see you guy perform!

Bump for our future show April 4th!

1 Like

Coming up soon! Keep an eye out for us, and if you want a calendar invite just drop us a line here or in-game.

New and improved with MURLOCS.

You may have seen our good boy murlocs running through the city. Come support them this weekend at the show!

Tonight we are getting our practice on to make sure you all are thoroughly entertained tomorrow night.

Reminder of our show tomorrow in Borean Tundra in Winterfin village! Come join us during the march of the tadpoles!!!