[N-Event] Brightmoon Shows šŸ¤¹ Next: April - Date TBA

donā€™t forget to come watch the BMF tonight in Old Dalaran! Pre show at 6 ST and show starts at 6:30 ST!

1 Like

Itā€™s not as big as SW or Org, but itā€™s still a city. Didnā€™t see a specific location listed in the OP.

1 Like

Out front of the 'Bank of Dalaran". Follow the naked goblins, they are usually ours.

Thereā€™s two banks :smiley: but since you mention goblins it is probably on the North side.

1 Like

Had to leave (rl) after an hour. It was a lot of fun. Will talk up your next one for sure.

1 Like

Thanks for coming out!

We will be having another show at the end of the month, but before that we will do another Market Event so keep an eye out for that!

Pictures of the events, information about the guild, and more can be found on our Tumblr page!

1 Like

A wonderful show; I loved it! ^^

1 Like

Thank you, it is always a pleasure to have you and the guild out!

I cannot wait for the next event and will definitely be there earlier!

1 Like

-whispers softly into Lindiweā€™s ear-

_He who has disturbed the dirt will return again, hungry for a sweeping helping of justice. _

Bring a dust pan.

1 Like

We are having a special show to celebrate the Thousand Needles Boat Bash on June 8th! We are looking for vendors or gust acts if you are interested in joining us on the working side of things.

1 Like

I would very much be interested in being a guest act; the show wouldnā€™t happen to have a magic act that brings volunteers to the stage, would it?

1 Like

We have a couple volunteer acts, but we welcome more as they are always popular. I think one of the acts is doing a song this time anyway!

Feel free to PM me and we can work out details.

1 Like

Weekend reminder! We are doing this soon and there will be a WATER RACE with a prize bag for the winner. Stay tuned for details.

1 Like

Feels like summer! My first time performing on a luxury cruise woo!

2 Likes

Come see me! Iā€™ll do something spooooooky

2 Likes

The Faire has new acts! Donā€™t miss this show down!

2 Likes

During the week bump! We will be doing the boat race first - so make sure if you want to participate in that you have a way to be in the water (raft, boat, water form, Mount). More rules are to come for that - but the prize will be Lionā€™s Pride and Hordeā€™s Might Fireworks.

2 Likes

Welcome to Thursday, it is I, Zandrys, here to remind you about this excellent show. COME AND SEE IT, I COMMAND IT.

Do you like events? Prizes? RP?

Come on down!