[N-Event] Brightmoon Shows šŸ¤¹ Next: April - Date TBA

First of I wanna thank Firebrand and everyone who came to the Midsummer Nights Revelry. Great venue, even better performances and an amazing audience. What a great experience!

I hope to see new and familiar faces at the event on the 28th. I highly recommend the Friendship Funday event for people new to Roleplay in Warcraft. Ordering a drink from our bartender is a great icebreaker to get into character. Even if you arenā€™t new, everyone is welcome of course!

Oh and of course donā€™t miss the main show afterwards! The fearless flying Goblin lady Pepperbomb will be performing impossible feats and death defying stunts! Thatā€™s me! Iā€™ll also be hosting a game booth after the show ā€œThe Glider Challenge!ā€, where those brave enough can try to win a prize!

3 Likes

You may very likely see a few Sunreavers walking around, enjoying the Faire.

1 Like

Oh yes, please. I hear they like to spend money and gamble.

2 Likes

Tonight! We are also hosting the Friendship Funday right before our event at 5 ST. Check those details out here: ā¤ Friendship Fundays! (Events) - #19 by KelĆ”-wyrmrest-accord

2 Likes

First of I wanna thank Firebrand and everyone who came to the Midsummer Nights Revelry.

We were happy to do it!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for coming to the Friendship Funday and the show tonight, we had a blast as per usual! Our new acts were amazing, and thank again to our guest act Jester.

Our next show is next month, hope you can make it out! And if you have a little carnie hanging around that wants to help us put on a show, weā€™d love to have you. Guild info can be found here: [N-Guild] Brightmoon Faire šŸ¤¹ - Now accepting casual RP folks!

Thank you for hosting a cross-faction event in Dalaran! So great to be there along with so many great people.

1 Like

Thank you for coming to our event! One day maybe we will get more Alliance over to play :slight_smile:

The Sunreavers (some of us) should be around for the next one too! Iā€™ve just added it to our Guild calendar.

Great to see a regular monthly event in the city we call home.

1 Like

This is soon my friends! Come celebrate the end of summer with us!

Bump for Sundays show!

Please, come and watch us preform!

Friday bump for the show on Sunday!

I hope to see you all there! <3

Saturday bump for the show tomorrow!

Today is the day people! You donā€™t want to miss my Act do you?!

1 Like

Who let this elf in here? Also, does he have a nice butt?

1 Like

The show was amazing! Yā€™all have some amazing acts and wildly creative uses of in-game mechanics.

1 Like

Thank you! We always try to come up with creative ways to entertain folks. I hope you will join us again!

Also, thanks to all who came out last night! We had a BLAST as per usual. It is always a little unnerving to us because show time approaches and we wonder if folks will come, but then all of a sudden there is everyone!

Our September schedule will have a market and I think two SPECIAL shows. So keep an eye out on this thread for those dates soon.

2 Likes

Always such a great time! Canā€™t wait for the September event!

1 Like

Coming soon to a Gadgetzan near you!

1 Like

Come see us tonight in Gadgetzan!