[N-Event] Brightmoon Night Market Mar 17th

What time is this event happening at?

Might just be a few Sunreavers walking around, for ‘reasons’. Always want to encourage Dalaran RP.

2 Likes

Well we wouldn’t want to turn away business of course. The Sunreavers can find us in the Underbelly starting at 6 ((ST)).

2 Likes

Two new vendors!

A Moment in Time Photography Studio - A memory is a precious thing, A Moment in Time helps you capture those precious moments and treasure them always. Book us for your next special event. ((Alliance side, but their set up should work for both factions).

Te’atali is a fortune teller that tells fortunes in the way that her grandmother was blessed to know, and her grandmother’s grandmother before her: through cards, vine roots and leaves, and tea leaves. Which method is up to the curious individual who purchases her services. ((Horde side, but no trade needed))

2 Likes

Oh this is super cool! I’ll have to find a reason for a few of my shadier characters to make their way over to the Underbelly…always for science, of course.

2 Likes

This is at the end of the week! Come play with all us shady folks :smiley:

1 Like

So excited to have the Fence Macabre come! Come buy from our undead hobos! :skull:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to hang out with all the cool vendors! Will have to dust off my good money.

2 Likes

Mumsie will confirm your attendance via mail and ask for your spot fee … we ask for a deposit to hold your spot - really this is a donation to our guild for hosting and it helps us to continue to do neat events in the future

What’s a poor Grummle to do? Without knowing how many lucky-dos to trade for gold in order to reserve a spot Brother Yak Ring can’t figure out his options.

How much is the fee?

2 Likes

Our charity of the month is the Barrens Old Taurens Home, and your donation partly funds keeping those old moos fed. I hear they eat up to 24 pounds of food PER DAY. So whatever you can spare dear, I am sure they would appreciate.

Recognition is afforded to the charitable… they say.

((Pay what you can, it goes towards our fireworks and prizes for the Faire Shows at the end of the month. Also I got your app and will send you an in-game letter really soon!))

1 Like

It shouldn’t make a difference on receiving mail, but just in case, I just transfered Yakring between my accounts. Now I can have my Grummle accompany his Pandaren lucky-dos.

EDIT: transfer went through just fine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Keep an eye out later for booth updates!

1 Like

Booth Updates!

Brother Yak Ring trades new items for old Lucky-dos you don’t need
Brother Yak Ring - Entrepot Wallah, Trader in Luck. Tell him a good story about your lucky-do (gray item). If he likes it he’ll trade you for something too new to have any luck yet (green or blue item of his choice). The better the story the better the deal.

Extremely Normal Goods From A Very Regular Business
A guaranteed * genuine non-cursed solution § to all of your problems, even ones you didn’t know you had. If we don’t have what you need, it doesn’t exist. Free gift included for all customers. Absolutely no refunds.

Senegio’s Eatery
Fresh food from Dalaran, be it from fishing up fish from the Underbelly or some sweets from the upper level of Dalaran.

1 Like

Brother Yak Ring’s Pandaren “scout” will be with him. So bring lucky-dos to trade regardless of faction. We’re packed up, bundled up & on our way.

Excited about being part of the market tonight!!

2 Likes

We are still taking in last minute vendors if you are interested in selling at the event:

If you don’t want to sell consider coming to check us out, we have a lot of cool people putting on booths and RPing at this SHADY venue made specifically for celebrating those off colour characters.

Here is our current vendor list:

Otherworldly Curiosities offers a variety of spiritual and celestial goods, potions and reagents, and more, ideal for mystical and practical use alike. Divination services are available by appointment, as well as enchantment and spirit work. ((TRP3-Extended, Horde vendor))

The Fence Macabre is a travelling caravan run by undead father-daughter duo Gregory Thornbolt and Remington Thornbolt. The two sell Forsaken-crafted bone charms, odd and creepy curios found in their travels, fine hats, and even services such as bone reading, skeletal labour, and bodyguarding. ((TRP3-Extended, Horde vendor))

A Moment in Time Photography Studio - A memory is a precious thing, A Moment in Time helps you capture those precious moments and treasure them always. Book us for your next special event. ((Alliance side, but their set up should work for both factions)).

Te’atali is a fortune teller that tells fortunes in the way that her grandmother was blessed to know, and her grandmother’s grandmother before her: through cards, vine roots and leaves, and tea leaves. Which method is up to the curious individual who purchases her services. ((Horde side, but no trade needed))

Brother Yak Ring trades new items for old Lucky-dos you don’t need
Brother Yak Ring - Entrepot Wallah, Trader in Luck. Tell him a good story about your lucky-do (gray item). If he likes it he’ll trade you for something too new to have any luck yet (green or blue item of his choice). The better the story the better the deal. Brother Yak Ring has a friendly Horde Pandaren as assistant. People from both factions can do physical trades. ((physical items, Alliance & Horde vendor))

Extremely Normal Goods From A Very Regular Business
A guaranteed * genuine non-cursed solution § to all of your problems, even ones you didn’t know you had. If we don’t have what you need, it doesn’t exist. Free gift included for all customers. Absolutely no refunds. ((Horde vendor))

Senegio’s Eatery
Fresh food from Dalaran, be it from fishing up fish from the Underbelly or some sweets from the upper level of Dalaran. (Horde vendor, physical items - he does readings though!))

Hot Shots
Nothing goes together like booze and explosives. Why wait for the holidays? ((Horde vendor, physical items))

Picks & Pints Co
Artefacts from around the globe! Rare and mystical items, trinkets, and golden hippos for fertility. ((Alliance vendor, pretendy items - RP based!))

The Amazing Blazing Azing’s little miracle shop!
Brothers! Sisters! Cousins! Come to the small homemade stand at the darker parts of the faire to buy yourself a few genuine miracles! All are 100% organic and animal cruelty-free. Results from miracles will vary from person to person based on your inner wicked demons. ((Horde vendor))

1 Like

Looking forward to this tonight! \o/

2 Likes

One small omission from Brother Yak Ring’s description.*

Brother Yak Ring has a friendly Horde Pandaren as assistant. People from both factions can do physical trades.

*omission isn’t your fault - it developed after the application was submitted. Still, important for people to know.

1 Like

That is good to know. I will go and change the other link too!

Last minute market addition!

Dragon’s Horde
Treasures and trinkets from the mystical lands of Pandaria! Get your hands on something rare and unique. ((RP items, Alliance))

Newmoon Reagents
Many different things can be found on the shelves, including herbs and gemstones as well as teeth and claws. The counter has a few quills and paper resting atop it. ((Alliance vendor))

Mumsies Ask-No-Questions-Take-Your-Money Box Opening Services
Got a box that won’t come open? Perhaps it was locked… by yourself of course and you dropped the key off a bat over the ocean? Maybe not. I don’t care! I will open it for you. ((Horde vendor, lockboxes for sale and open))

1 Like

Thanks everyone that came to the market, we had a ton of fun! Our next Brightmoon event is March 31st - the Brightmoon Show.

I have a few screen shots for the event, if you want to take a look head on over to the Brightmoon Faire Tumblr!

1 Like

This was a lot of fun. Did a lot of people watching as well as some trading. I expect Brother Yak Ring may be busier next market now that some people know what a lucky-do is.

2 Likes