Mythic XP Healer/Rpds Looking for M Raiding Guild

Hey there all,

I’m coming back to the game after about a 4-5 month break. I’m looking to get back into raiding to hit 9.2 raiding content hard.

Background on my XP:
In 8.3, I played hpal, and went 11/12M Running my first ever mythic guild on Sargeras (A).
In 9.0 I played Rsham and went 6/10M on Area 52 (H).
In 9.1 I didn’t play that much but have logs from both Ret Pal and Warlock. Made it around halfway through heroic trialing with some different guilds.

I’m currently looking to play either Resto Druid or Havoc DH. I have numerous other classes at max level and am able to flex to multiple classes and roles. Currently both characters are sitting around 230 ilvl as I’m just returning back to the game.

I’m looking to get back into mythic raiding, though understandable this late in the tier, I have 0 expectations of any mythic content this patch. That being said, with my level of gear and skill I’m looking at all options of either heroic guilds going into mythic, or a mythic guild willing to take my exp and logs into account.

Happy to provide any requested logs and would love to chat. No faction restrictions, happy to swap either side (though my DH is currently Alliance and my Druid is Horde). I am CST and would prefer to stay away from raiding on weekends. Would like to raid 2-3 times a week.

Below is my battle.net and discord, if you’re comfortable, I’d prefer discord.
Discord: Case#4879
Bnet: TheCasevw#1682

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:00 - 10:00pm PT

I am the GM / Raid Lead for Damage Theory, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!