Mythic Windwalking Raider LFG

I am a Mythic Windwalking Raider who has acquired multiple Cutting Edge achievements in past raids. My current guild just died and I’m looking for a new guild. I understand that Windwalkers are not in the meta, but I am willing to off-spec as Brewmaster.

Can’t edit, but I am willing to server transfer and race change.

chEETo: 12/12H 3/12M - Illidan

Recruitment Needs:

Melee DPS
Any other role if you have exceptional logs

Raid Schedule

Tuesday ( 11PM-2AM EST )
Thursday ( 11PM-2AM EST )
Sunday ( 11PM-2AM EST )

Goals/History:
Our team is a new raid team that was put together fairly last minute by a small group of friends. Our goal for this tier is to get cutting edge and have a good foundation heading into Shadowlands. We think with the addition of a few more exceptional dps we can get it done.

Our Expectations:

High attendance (90%+)
Knowledge of your class, spec, and role

Feast/Cauldron will be provided as we further progress. All are expected to come prepared.

Be prepared to continuously keep pulling throughout the night (No AFK except during break or officer log checks will be tolerated as our time per week is limited).

Contacts:

Battle.net: Aydoxia#1120
Discord: Aydoxia#8334

Hey there! Floor PoV On Thrall might be a good fit for you if you’re open to realm/faction changing.

[US][H][Thrall] 12/12H Recruiting RDPS/Healers for Mythic Prog and M+ Enthusiasts

<Floor PoV> 12/12H Semi-Hardcore Guild that recently reformed is looking to recruit as we prepare to begin mythic progression. Our guild is a small, tight-knit group of friends that have pushed the highest content in WoW with each other since Wrath, having taken a break from hardcore raiding since Legion ended. We are CE-oriented, but we also recognize that our personal lives are our first priority. That being said, we are looking to begin our mythic progression with a two day schedule for raiding. The times will be Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST. Pulls start at exactly 8:30, so we expect our raiders to come fully prepared (enchants, gems, food) and ready for invite 15 minutes before pull. We will provide cauldrons and repairs.

Currently, we are primarily looking for:

RDPS:

Mage, Lock (High)

Ele Sham, BM Hunter, Spriest (Medium)

Boomy (Low)

MDPS:

All applicants will be considered (or just be a part of the community!)

Healers:

All healers are welcome to apply.

If your class/spec did not make the list, please don’t let that discourage you from reaching out; we’ll see if there’s a potential fit!

Qualities we are looking for:

Attendance: We understand things happen, but in order for us to succeed, we need all of our members to be reliably present.

Effort: This goes towards researching your class and the encounter, coming prepared, and just making an effort to fix mistakes.

Attitude: Wipes will happen. Repeated failure of mechanics is no excuse to lash out at other raid members. This is not an environment where we let people get away with toxicity. That being said, we’re here to push high-end content and raiders have to be able to take constructive feedback (raid leaders are no exception).

We also enjoy pushing high keys; several of our core raiders have Season 4 IO’s ranging from 2-2.5k. If you’re not sure about mythic raiding but want a small guild to push keys with, you are welcome as well!

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in or if you have any questions, contact Badfaith#11470 (bnet) or Goldlink#4417 (discord).

Hey, add me on Bnet chance#1344. Want to see if we would be a good fit. We are looking for a wind walker.

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
5/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Thank you but I will pass. The times of your raid is too late for me. Given I get up around 5:30am EST for work, only getting 3 hours of sleep is not enough.

My only concern is that I will be late on Wednesdays. I have a IRL meeting I go to on Wednesdays and I don’t get back until 9pm EST. But other than that I would be willing to talk.

Hey there Delritha! I’m interested in a WW, even if others aren’t! I’d love to chat if you are still looking. Here’s our information below, please add me if you think we would be a good fit for you!

Hey Delritha! We might be what you’re looking for =)

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Progression : 2/12M AOTC Ny’alotha; TEP 5/8M; LFM to slay content in new tier
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 8:30p-11:30 EST
Monday (8:30p-11:30 EST) – Alt Run
Sunday (8:00p-? EST) –RBG Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and pushing into Mythic Ny’alotha. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage (Fire), Monk (dps), Shaman (dps); DPS (w/ tank or heal offspec a plus); considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments, Weak Auras

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997 :volleyball: