Mythic + Tanks state of the game

Warrior feels like they are from Legion last patch. Which is wonderful.

Wanted to tank in BFA/SL but the nerfs, gcd changes and the reduced aggro made it feel miserable.

Nah War should be nerfed.

shield slam

It would mean that we would have WoG available more often without proccing.

if warrior gets nerfed doesn’t fix the issue with other tanks, why nerf a spec that feels great and all the abilities are synergized , instead of just making all other tank spec feel same?

Another make the game worse instead of better for others response.

Actually, it sounds like pvp happened and someone is bitter.

1. You could have taken the 5 seconds to not make yourself look like a fool to see I don’t pvp.

2. you are absolutely crazy delusional if you think spell reflect is ok in anyway vs anyother tank cd in the game.

It’s always the ones that don’t do any content I swear.

“Feels great” that’s because its overpowered not because of its gameplay.

This is the kind of thing said while angry. There’s only one spot where a tank could make another player angry with Spell Reflect. Hence, somewhere at some point you got smacked by your own spell in pvp.

Nah once again you make yourself look like a fool.

It was said out of sheer amazement that an ability like spell reflect could still be in the game with how absolutely broken it is in an infinitely scaling system such as m+ with casts that hit as hard as they do.

I’m sure everyone would be complaining about priests if mindgames did 500k on hit damage and reversed another 500k damage taken.

^ that is spell reflect currently in m+. Not only does it stop MASSIVE hits like last boss of NO but it reflects the damage and dot.

It’s broken. Period.

Yeah I found that weird. Leveling a Prot Warrior BTW. I noticed my def stances was a 15% boost. Paladins had 10% and that was taken away.

And upon looking back it was 20% for warrior… If the goal was to bring warriors in line with others, they fell short.

Hard agree!!!

Prot warrior FEELS COMPLETE. It feels like it was fleshed out and solid. You have your tools and you can rock.

Paladin kinda feels like we want to be warriors but just can’t for some reason. Like we copy what warriors have and give it a new name, or just hobble some other stuff together.

I don’t know how to explain it. It feels like a work in progress. Like if I played Paladin and someone had me play Warrior right after, I would be like, “Oh, this is what you are trying to do. Feels good. Can’t wait for Paladins to be finished.”

You think my only experience playing Blood is pre-patch ? That’s cute.

It’s how I got my MoP CM set on this guy too. I’ve been playing DK on and off for a few expansions.

Prot warriors are only the best because they are the easiest to succeed on. All tanks are good enough to push the highest keys. I think blood dk struggles with threat and maybe guardian druid struggles a little bit with survivability but even then are doing relatively well. I would argue prot paladin is probably stronger than warrior in that it doesn’t get absolutely destroyed by everything magic damage

I loved my Paladin at the end of Shadowlands, that felt complete. Stripping holy power generation from the shield toss kind of ruined it for me gameplay wise.

But wow on my prot warrior, the revamp was pretty good.

1 Like

aaand magic damage mitigation that used to be baseline. The loss from shadowlands was 15%. So we’re down to approximately 5% MD mitigation without fiery brand. Spikes/Armor does nothing to fix that issue and the current DH killers in the game are primarily magic damage. Reversing the 10% nerf and the nerf to charred warblades would also go a long way to fixing DH.

Because right now DH’s primary mitigation in many situations is literally the ability to run away.

2 Likes

End of season prot pally from SL kicked but.I used the belt Lego that gave more avengers shield procs and it was spammy good fun.

And the game play of spending holy power and spamming SOTR to keep Ardent Defender up for keys was a great synergy.

What content are you doing where other tanks are getting 1 shotted? I’ve yet to see that, and I do 15+ key pugs and pug heroic raids regularly. If you resort to hyperbole, it becomes impossible to take any valid criticism you may have seriously.

This is so very true. It’s the easiest and least time to cost investment. Which is sad because all it does is push people away from the game.

Who made you the expert on gameplay? Warrior does actually feel great gameplay wise. And it is tuned very well. All tanks should be this way. No one wants to play a class that feels like paper when trying to push the content. That is not fun under any circumstance.