Mythic+ tank and raid dps looking for TWW home

Long time player looking for a home. I love running mythic+ and have been a multi-AOTC player in my wow life. Looking for a place to call home. I want to know people by name…swap stories of wow past…joke about how bad my dps is. You know, a home.

I can play monk / pally / DK.

I can raid from 8:30est to Midnight most nights. I would love a 2 day / 4 hour total team but not required.

Hey. I think my guild might be prefect for you. I am going to copy and paste my post please hit me up if you want to join :slight_smile:

:star2: Join Our Epic Adventure! :star2:

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons

Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.

Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: (need a swing healer that can also dps)

Restoration Shamans

Holy Pally

Resto Druid

Preservation Evoker

DPS :

Highly Needed Class’s

:fire:Mage​:fire: , :fire:Lock​:fire: , Rouge

But what ever dps you play, just message me and I am sure we can fit you in!

Tanks: Closed

Requirements:

Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.

Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.

How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

Please feel free to check us out.

Hey Jazzius,

Squirt on Area-52 is looking for some more DPS for our core for Awakened Season 4 and The War Within.

We achieved 3/8M in Vault, 4/9M Aberrus and 6/9M in Amirdrassil.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

If you are interested, please add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Morning everyone!

Would love to have time to gel with my new home. This includes interacting in discord, figuring out what class is needed, helping people gear new classes, etc.

[H] [Area-52] is a new guild currently recruiting all classes/roles to establish a mythic roster for TWW. Our goal is to provide a fun yet focused raid environment aiding the team in steady progression while maintaining a 2 day raid schedule. In addition, we also aim to foster a M+ community within the guild as many of us are moderately focused on M+ content.

Raid days/times:

Wednesday & Thursday 9:30pm - 12:30am EST [6:30pm - 9:30pm PST]

Recruitment Needs:

Tanks: CLOSED

Melee DPS: Open [High priority: DK, Warrior]

Ranged DPS: Open; [High priority: Mage]

Healers: Open; [High priority: R Druid, H Pal]

If your chosen class is not listed above, we encourage you to still reach out as we are always looking to add exceptional players to our team.

For more information regarding recruitment/raiding, please contact one of the following:

Recruitment Officer [Ivaedra]
Discord: ivaedra (preferred method) // Bnet: Vae#11586

Guildmaster & Raid Lead: [Butterlegs]
Discord: Mickree // Bnet: Gnuuhh#11254

Hey! Path of Valhalla on Stormrage is building up our ranks for The War Within! Were a guild mostly comprised of parents with a work life during the day and a tendency to push keys, raid and share laughs at night.

We’re casual-midcore, as we aim to get AOTC and dabble on Mythic raid every tier but we know when to pump the brakes and relax for the end of the season. Our raid is Tuesday Thursdays from 9 EST to 11 EST.

Hit me up on Discord if you’d like to know more! My discord is Boundless828

To the top!

hey! were a 2 day/6 hr team, but we might be up your alley. feel free to reach out if youre interested and wanna chat! :slight_smile:

Morning all

PERFECT, fri sat 800-1000 pm est

we key game active discord hang out

would luv a chat

skiid#11883

At Karma Gaming we love tanks, and we’re here for them! Currently recruiting for our AOTC raid team, and always looking for people to run M+ with!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 7/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or Gilligan#1831

I should add I am open to playing guardian / feral

Hey Jazzius! If you are still looking for a guild, check out Starworld West! If you like playing with casual, yet competent players, we might be a good fit for you! We push for AotC every tier, and have people running all levels of keys.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. Btag: Cthulhoo#11286 / Discord: @sgtcthulhoo

Hey there,

Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for players for Season 4 and beyond. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Hey Jazz
Ex Inferno (Area 52) Team Orange is recruiting

We Raid Wednesday and Thursdays 8:30-11pm EST

Our Focus is AOTC which we achieve early every tier and we venture into mythic when we have the people interested

We have spots open in DPS and Healer

If you want a chill place to come kill bosses and hang with a group of friends this is the place

If this interests you and you are interested in hearing more or have any questions you can message me at

Our only requirements are that you are expected to be in voice during raid and are able to take constructive criticism.

Discord - Oebrun
Battlenet - Oedane#1231