Mythic Raiders Looking for Home

My friend and I are looking for a home for shadowlands and will be maining Warrior/Rogue.

We both have experience in mythic content and looking for a guild that plans on pushing CE in shadowlands.

Please drop your discord/btag and we will contact you. Thank you!

1 Like

Hey Stars,

We’re an Alliance guild on Stormrage-US. We’re looking for experienced raiders to push CE in Shadowlands. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm to 12am EST. Our guild was founded in 2010 and they’ve been pushing the higher end content ever since. It’s run fairly and there’s no drama.

Currently, we’re 11/12M and are getting very close to a N’Zoth kill; hopefully before prepatch. We’ve got a bit of a skeleton crew to clear out the rest of the tier, but we’re looking for solid, long lasting raiders for Shadowlands so we can maintain our momentum.

If this is something that might interest you and your friend, please feel free to get in contact with either myself or our GM @ Pyratic#1706 or Savory#1773 respectively. You can also find some more information and fill out an application on our website: libertas.wowlaunch.com and we’ll contact you to determine if it will be a good fit.

Thank you for your time and best of luck in your search!

Pyratic

Hey there Stars,
Here’s a link to our forum post, we are actively recruiting raiders for Shadow Lands, best way to reach me is through Discord and I can tag up with you and tell you a bit more about us if you’d like.
The Dusky Lumps 11/12M

btag and discord tag in the post. Talk to you soon! Have a good day!