Mythic raider with lots of past exp 6/10m exp this tier 6/10m cn 249 havoc dh lf core 9.2 any days horde only

looking for a 2 to 3 day core on a populated realm willing to transfer also. have recent logs in mythic and heroic

Hey Fraxure,
If you’re open to Alliance feel free to check us out and give a poke. Majority of us have been raiding together quite some time and are always looking for more!
We also give cookies to anyone that can beat or at least make our dh officer sweat :laughing:

Hi Fraxure,

We’d like to chat with you. We’re Overcomplicated, currently 8/10M, raiding Tues/Thursday from 9-12 eastern.

Feel free to hit me up to chat, my BattleTag is Blashy#1850.

Thanks,
Blash

Hello Fraxure,

I am Cadenza of the guild Agile Peacocks (Alliance Moon Guard), we are a guild comprising of like minded chill adults who just wanna hang out, play games, do some M+ and kill bosses. If any of those things interest you, you’ll probably feel right at home with us! So I will be leaving you a link to our site that has all of the information about us if you’re interested! Our WoWprog details who we are as a group quite well and has our contact information if you ever wanna reach out!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Fraxure,

We are an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We are currently 10/10H and 5/10M raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-10PMCST. We finished last tier 9/10M and are pushing this tier for CE.

We are in need of a DH to join our core raiding team. Let me know if you are interested you can find me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677

I know you’re saying horde only, but if you wanna jump ship to Alliance to an established guild with a long history and very little turnover, we’re 9/10M T/Th 7:30-10:30 Pacific
Gradywhite#3177 on discord Gradywhite#1511 on Bnet

Definitely looking for another havoc DH on the roster

still looking horde only

you have 0 balls ghosting me after blowing up my dm’s for 2 weeks straight if youre gonna gquit say something to my face

1 Like