Mythic Raider seeking new home

I have played multiple classes over the expansion due to guild needs. They are Rogue/Lock/Mage/Hunter

CN 10/10 Heroic 5/10 Mythic CN Fated Heroic 10/10
SoD 10/10 Heroic 8/10 Mythic
SotFO 10/11 Heroic 4/10 Mythic

I stepped away during SoTFO due to real life issues. Just recently came back and looking for a new home.

Server/Faction do not matter. Just prefer eastern or central server.

Looking for 2 night weeknight guild that raids 9:30-1am ish eastern time.

Welcome back Spincycle!
We are always looking for people to push mythic prog in DF and beyond. We also want people to play the character they want so they have fun while doing it so check out below and if interested feel free to give me a poke on Discord.
Have a great day!

I appreciate the interest but I forgot to put down that I am looking for a weeknight guild. Weekends is usually family time. Thank you.

Hello there, i see mage on your list of classes, our Mythic team is looking for a mage. The raid time is a little bit earlier than what you listed, but if you can swing it, we’d love to chat with you and see if our guild could be a good fit for you. If interested, please contact Serl or apply on our guilds of wow page. Hope to see you soon!

I appreciate the interest and if you guys raided later I would be on board but I an unable to commit to anything before 9 as even 9 is pushing it due to putting my child to bed.

Bumping to the top. Still looking for guild. Horde preferred.

Hey there. I know you are preferring horde, but if you haven’t found one and are willing to play alliance, I’d love to talk to you. We raid tues/thurs 10p-1a EST and are looking for a rogue.
If you are interested, please reach out to Kalbor#8573 on discord so we can talk some more