Mythic Raider Looking for a home for the War Within

I’m looking for a new home for the War Within. I’m a mythic raider with my best season coming in Nya’lotha going 11/12M. I’ve killed Illidan before nerfs & got to a 5% heroic LK kill in OG Wrath. I took a break from PvE after that until Legion. I’d like to find an AotC guild that goes normally through at least mid mythic content and pushes on together after that. My career and family obligations prevent me from joining any true hardcore CE pushing guilds. Ideally I’d like to find a guild that raids on Tuesday & Wednesday night. Preferably starting at 7:00 - 8:00PM EST and ending at 10 or 11 PM EST.

I’ve raided mainly as a DPS’er, I’ve raided as a warrior until Nya’lotha when my guild asked me to swap hunter and I raided on that through what I did of Shadowlands and until Aberrus, when I was asked to swap to retribution, and I’ve mained that since. I can provide logs as requested.

If I sound like someone who would have a spot in your raid group, please reach out to me on discord - Plumpspoon.

People don’t understand the OG Heoric LK Kill especially on 25. A few of us OG just came back and are recruiting g for the War Within. Goals AOTC and Mythic Raiding. We are fresh so if you want a fresh start of something great hit me up. We did kill LK on 10 and 25 Heroic :slight_smile:

I’m still looking if anyone is recruiting this far in advance!

Hi Sookey, added you on Discord.

Our recruitment post: [H] <HardcoreCasuals>-Shandris 8-11PM EST Tues/Wed LFM!

Discord: Arth0814