Mythic raider looking for a home for shadowlands

I have a brew/dh/hunter. All geard up for this tier. But having trouble finding a home that fits. Looking for a 2 day raiding guild. Either weekdays or weekends! That push content but not crazy hardcore in you’re face. Also pushes keys. No clue what I want to play in shadowlands but cross that bridge later. 6/12m been bouncing around in the void this tier. Please feel free to contact me. Times are 6p-11pm eastern on weekdays. And weekends 6p-1am eastern.

We are currently recruiting check out our recruitment post. [H] <Pretentious Drunks> Illidan Mythic Weekend Team 1/10M 9/10H

Unknownhealz thanks for the interest but times wouldn’t work out. Best of luck to you!

bump still looking for a home.

Hello Bucklee.
Our Monday raid team would be perfect for you!
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Thanks for interest auirm. But times working work out. Thanks again have a good one.

Hey there,

My guild raids on Tuesday/Wednesday from 7-10PM EST. We’re 5/12M right now progging drest. We could use another dps and the RL will probably let you play either your hunter or DH depending on what you prefer. We have a pretty active guild outside of raid as well that pushes keys. We’re pretty laid back and joke around a lot. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Lucavex#3221