Mythic raider looking for a home for shadowlands

I have a brew/dh/hunter. All geard up for this tier. But having trouble finding a home that fits. Looking for a 2 day raiding guild. Either weekdays or weekends! That push content but not crazy hardcore in you’re face. Also pushes keys. No clue what I want to play in shadowlands but cross that bridge later. 6/12m been bouncing around in the void this tier. Please feel free to contact me. Weekdays 6pm-11pm eastern and weekends 6pm-1am

Newly formed guild is recruiting DPS for mythic Ny’alotha and shadowlands. Raid lead is 12/12 mythic and others as well including myself. We raid Saturday/Sunday 8-11pm est and do tons of M+ we intend to re clear the current mythic content and forge a solid Ce team for shadowlands. Horde-area52

add me on btag if you would be interested in talking <Slixx225#1202>

Akai Soubi: Has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hello Bucklee,

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 5 /12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment:

• Currently looking for raiders Ready for Mythic raiding 465+, 15 cloak, rank 3 essence ) for our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character.
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

Hey bellaluce thanks for interest. I did not put in the times. Which is my own fault and should be fixed now. But weekdays 6pm-11pm eastern and weekends 6pm-1am eastern. So times wouldn’t work out and thank again for the interest. Have a great day

Hi Bucklee,

We’re looking for players who’ve dipped their toes into mythic raiding and want to move into an environment that takes raiding a little more seriously. We maintain a fairly positive and productive raid environment that’s a great place to develop as a player. We do raid from 7-10 pm EST which right in the middle of the times you’re looking for. That said, we do raid 3 days instead of the 2 you’re looking for. If that’s not a deal breaker, give our guild recruitment post a look and see what you think

Kilk! Thanks for the interest. The times would be great. Idk how I’d feel about 3 days raiding. With work and life. Sucks cause sounds like a great guild.

bummp still looking for a home!

Hey Bucklee! I think we would work with what you’re looking for.

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Hey boss! If you haven’t found a home yet, let me know. Would love to chat. We are currently 5/12 but are ramping back up to in prep for shadowlands. We have all 3 roles open.

Shaun#1186 in game
Lo#0561 - Discord

Hello Bucklee
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

I added lofire and skylitnight on bent for further chat. And auirm thanks for the interest but seeing my times wouldn’t line up with yours id have to pass and again thanks for your interest have a good one

Hey Bucklee!

Emergence - Mal’ganis is a new raiding guild which recently came together for the back end of BfA with its sights set on Shadowlands. We have started our foray into Nyalotha in advance of Shadowlands, and after two raid nights we sit at 11/12H with our sights set on AotC as a guild, and onward to mythic kills.

Our Vision: Emerging Together

Emergence began with a clear goal in mind; build a tight knit group of raiders who enjoy themselves playing together, giving us the tools to become a competitive raiding guild, a great destination for quality raiders and individuals, and eventually achieve CE. We intend to emulate the good-old-days raiding guilds of the past; a guild in which players are not just toons slotted into a role, but rather a collection of friends who are able to enjoy themselves in and out of raid - all while killing bosses in a timely fashion.

We are building a roster of people who show respect to one another and are in it for the long haul. We are looking for individuals with a mindset of team play, enjoyment, and performance – in that order. We understand frustration during progression and mistakes; these are unavoidable parts of the game we play. This said, we expect our raiders to perform at a high level and will be maintaining a competitive roster.

Recruitment Needs: About You

We are currently recruiting DPS for our core raid team.

Ranged:

• Mage ( HIGH )
  • Hunter ( HIGH )
  • Warlock (MEDIUM)
  • Shadow Priest (MEDIUM)
  • Ele Shaman (MEDIUM)

Melee:

• Windwalker Monk (MEDIUM)
  • Enhance Shaman (MEDIUM)
  • Rogue (LOW)
  • Warrior (LOW)

If you are an experienced and geared raider looking for a new home for Shadowlands who fits the bill of our vision and needs, please apply!

If you are a returning player or otherwise behind the curve, we want to hear from you as well!

Schedule: 8-11 CST Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday*

Sunday is a temporary progression night early in the tier, and a fun-run/night off otherwise.

Apply Now:

Please contact myself (Discord: Raz#8161, Btag: Raz#1241) or Gudds, our raid leader (Discord: Gudds#3932), or drop your info in this thread. We will add you to our discord and share our application with you from there.

Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Let us know if you have any questions.

Bump still looking.

Buck Epic is always looking for a great raider :wink:
Epicphantom#6202- Discord

Hey man, you seem like you might be a great fit for our guild! I’m the GM of Déjà Vu, a horde guild on Thrall.

We’re a smaller group, but steadily growing, and have a good core going into shadowlands. Currently we are raiding Mythic (5/12) on saturdays from 8pm-12est, and we also do a shorter heroic raid on tuesdays from 9-12. During the week we mostly run keys and chat in comms.

Our Shadowlands raid times will likely be the same days we raid now (some changes could be made based on who can do when) but it will be a 6 hour weekly commitment, 3 hours per raid.

If you’re interested, please let me know…and if not, best of luck worth tour new guild!

Bnet: Chriv#1186
Discord: Chriv#5263

Hey vuluu thanks for interest. Sadly for me 12am. Well be pushing it for me. I get up at 5am on the week. That’s why I’d like to just raid till 11. Thanks for you’re time.

Hey Bucklee! We are primarily looking for RDPS.

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Guild Name: Sèrendipity
  • Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)
  • Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].
  • Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for DPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just two weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 8/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet
June/Ashley#1977 - Discord