Mythic Raider LF guild

Hi, I am looking for a high activity guild pushing Mythic content. I tend to enjoy being a altoholic so I have a few toons to pick from. Currently only seeking guild who fit my checkered schedule.
Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday (sometimes Sunday)
Raid ready toons I excel at: Fury warrior(426), BM hunter(432), Rsham(422-428) (can ele prefer healing), Demon Hunter(433)

Hey i could use a dps for my roster
4/8M Fri/Sat 7:30-10:30pm PST with optional heroic on Wed 7-10pm PST (heroic takes about an hr to hr and half at this point)

hit me up if interested
Btag: Saae#11164
Discord: Saae#3586

Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 8/8H Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - Vel#11438

3. Insomnia - 8/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Clockwise - 7/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 3/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hi Shörtlived,

How does one-night-a-week “Mythic-light” raiding to fit that checkered schedule, plus M+ in-between sound? Check us out over in lt;Esper>. Spam below. If you like what you read, hit me up. Thanks!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 2/8M EP (5/9M BoD) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
Warlock, Shadow Priest, and Mage
All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372