Mythic Raider LF CE Guild for DF

Who: Me. 30 something year old father & long time WoW player. Left at 7/10M in Nathria due to birth of final child. Guild raid team, SDS, disbanded in my absence.

What: Looking for a suitable landing spot for DF. I’m back, and as WoW raiding is one of my few times a week to get away from the daily grind, I’m looking for a great group of folks to join and push to CE in the first tier of the next expansion.

What I play: Ranged dps, though don’t mind the occasional off spec healing. My main traditionally has been a balance druid (called Cerrah or Cerrahh) but my plan is to have every ranged dps to lvl 60 before launch. I’m flexible if the the right guild needs a swap and can typically play enough in a week to have a well seasoned alt ready for gap filling.

Ideal Guild:

• Two night guild with possible occasional third night for special occasions

• Guildmates that are generally mature and in a similar social situation (i.e. adults with jobs/life outside game)

• Raid times after my kids go to bed, so 8 PM CST/9 PM EST - NA Servers

• Ideally alliance (because I started when they were the good guys) and ideally Stormrage but open to transfers if it makes sense

• A guild who respects my time as much as I will respect theirs. Looking for good atmosphere that jokes/has fun but focuses when its time for prog.

• Looking for CE capable guild that has mythic as primary target. Certainly not looking for any world rank or anything but I’m not looking for an AOTC guild that dabbles in mythic. 15+ keys and dead mythic bosses are my goal.

My exp: Playing since 2004. Raid focus sporadically through that time as “life” changed. Primarily playing now for high level PvE challenge now. 7/10M on Nathria before I left. Technically prog’d Sludge but wasn’t in for the kill due to conflicts. Very mechanically focused. Typical pattern on new boss is to be solid mechanically from start, and then work to min max dps as I learn the fight timings. Volunteer for and trusted with major fight mechanics (examples - seeds on mythic Xymox/flamethrower on mthyic Brackenspore). Always on time and ready for raid w/ pots & flask & kits.

Overall, I promise to be respectful of the groups time by being dependable and consistent. I’m looking for the same from the guild. Very excited for Dragonflight!

Jaqen#1552

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage - Before you read the spam, I want to say I think your situation, goals, and culture desire are exactly what we’re about with many players in similar situations.

We are a Mythic raiding guild, currently 4/11M SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add
GM - Bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860
RL - Bnet Kalbor#1822 or discord Kalbor#8573

Hey Cerrahh! We are also 30 something dads/moms! Thought I would shoot this over. Please let me know if you are interested!

Hello there! we have a few spots left in our CE focused team. I’ll drop my guild blerb below and if you’re interested, drop a line to Serl and lets see if we could be your new home!

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-11PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

Heya, add me on discord its easier to get ahold of me rather than bnet. Klarity#1518

The Guard - [A] Emerald Dream

Are you an Alliance player looking for high end mythic raiding? Are you a horde wanting to return to the Alliance with cross faction play available now? Are you looking for a based guild, then look no further we are the place for you.

About Us
We are known for being one of the top PvP institutions on Emerald Dream. We are expanding our roster to incorporate PvE Semi-hardcore Mythic Cutting Edge Raid progression on a 2-day schedule. In order to do so we have brought onboard a team of Cutting Edge experienced Mythic leaders with experience ranging from U.S. 50 to 300; to guide and lead the Mythic raid team. We will be opening the doors for PvE recruitment for semi-casual season 4 PvE ventures and Dragonflight mythic cutting edge raiding. While also continuing the status quo of arena, wpvp, and RBG teams.

Our plan for Dragonflight
We plan to have semi-casual PvE activity in The Guard such as; Aotc Fated raids, and High IO M+ farming/pushing. As well as continued PvP presence in arena, rbg, and wargames. During this time our new Mythic leaders will begin gauging interest of trial candidates and doing the ground work behind the scenes to prepare for Dragonflight Cutting Edge mythic raiding.

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday & Thursday 7-10 cst (8-11est / 5-8pst)

Recruitment
We are currently recruiting all classes and specs.

Contact US
Guild Master / PvP Team-

Basedgodbm#1872 (bnet), Basedgodbm#7164 (discord)

Mythic Team-

Vampt#1932 (bnet), Vampt#9731 (discord

Still looking