Mythic Raider / Activer player LF guild

Heya!

I am looking for a home to raid and do keys. Active is a must. Been playing for 10+ years exp player. 2200 Arena exp. Former Officer of a mid level raiding guild.

Raid ready Priest / Paladin / War / Rogue / Druid / Dk / Hunter / Mage / Lock, I have 60 of all classes and can play anything. Horde or Alliance doesnt matter. Mutiple toons 265+ / 275+. I have tanked / healed / dps.

Looking for a decent prog Mythic guild, Currently 5/11 Mythic xp on multiple toons. AOTC heroic, active is the biggest thing for me! I am a old school CE raider alot of Mythic exp in previous tiers.

Very active chill adult player. Prefer raid times between 7pm - 1130pm EST anytime in that range works best. Please no toxic try hards :slight_smile:

Mesi#11947 or discord Mesi#4991

Well if you can’t find anything mythic and are interested in being a touch more casual

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7pm EST - 10pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 11/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate. Our needs are ele, spriest, ranged hunter, boomkin, or mage.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7:30pm EST -10:30pm EST. The current progression is 8/11H. Our needs are ranged and perhaps another healer (non druid/priest).

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hey Meziauzzx!

Calamitous intent is actively seeking players to round out our raid team. We run tons of mythic plus and are willing to help gear. We raid on Tues and Thurs from 7:30EST to 10/10:30 EST.

We would love to have a chat with you. If you want to discuss reach out in discord to Rynk#7008, nephilim#1432 or denny#1703.

You can check out the recruitment post here:

[A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Bump! Have a good day!