Mythic Plus Team

We are recruiting Mythic plus players to push High Keys weekly. I know people are tired of getting random groups together, that is why we are trying to make a team dedicated to pushing keys at least twice per week. Days would be Mon 8 p.m. and Tues 8 p.m. eastern time. Area-52 is our server and Skull Dies Last is our guild.
If you are interested let me or my other officers know!
Skeen - Guild Master - BNET - L33tSk33zY#1491 | Discord - SkeenGaming#3638
Malters - Raid Leader - BNET - Malters#1302 | Discord - Malters #7240
Blurie - Log ∧ Key Master - BNET - Gillydakid#1267 | Discord - blurie #7748

1 Like

In addition to open recruitment for key runners looking to push high mythic key content, we are also looking for players for the below roles for our mythic raiding progression roster!

Skull Dies Last Current Raider Recruitment Needs

Tanks
x1 ANY

Healers
x1 Shaman Restoration
x1 Paladin Holy
x1 ANY

M DPS
x1 Demon Hunter Havoc

R DPS
x1 Priest Shadow
x1 Hunter
x2 Druid Balance
x1 ANY

We are currently 3/8 M now after x5 weeks of forming and are currently looking for the below for our mythic raiding progression roster!

Tanks
NONE

Healers
x1 Shaman Restoration
x1 ANY

M DPS
x2 Rogue

R DPS
x2 Hunter
x1 Shaman Elemental
x1 Warlock
x1 ANY

In addition we are always looking for players who want to push high mythic key content!

Week 7 after forming we got a 27% progression pull on mythic ashvane which puts us in a good position to get our first kill by the end of week 8!

We are currently still looking for the below for our mythic raiding progression roster:

Tanks
NONE

Healers
NONE

M DPS
NONE

R DPS
x1 Warlock
x1 Hunter
x1 Priest Shadow

In addition we are always looking for players who want to push high mythic key content!

I’d love to chat about the mythic keys. Manticoor#1669

1 Like

Week 8 after forming we made some more progression on mythic ashvane and got her down to 16%!

We are currently still looking for the below for our mythic raiding progression roster:

Tanks
NONE

Healers
x1 Priest Discipline/Shadow

M DPS
x2 Rogue

R DPS
x1 Hunter
x1 Priest Shadow/Discipline

Week 9 after forming we got our first mythic ashvane kill (4/8). Last week we got a 48% pull on mythic orgozoa and last night after our reclear we got a 45% pull. Tonight we will do our 2nd full night of progression pulls on mythic orgozoa.

Tanks
NONE

Healers
x1 Priest Discipline

M DPS
NONE

R DPS
x1 Priest Shadow
x1 ANY

In addition, we are always looking for exceptional players to trial with us for a raid spot as we try to promote a competitive environment so don’t let the above recruitment needs discourage you from reaching out to us!

Pushin that 2k io swag!

1 Like

Last week we got a 13% pull on mythic orgozoa and are planning to start progression pulls on queen court this week!

Tanks
NONE

Healers
x1 Monk Mistweaver
x1 Priest Discipline
x1 Holy Paladin

M DPS
x1 Rogue

R DPS
x1 Priest Shadow
x1 Hunter

In addition, we are always looking for exceptional players to trial with us for a raid spot as we try to promote a competitive environment so don’t let the above recruitment needs discourage you from reaching out to us!

We are always looking for players who want to be part of a team and push content!

Tanks
NONE

Healers
NONE

M DPS
NONE

R DPS
x1 Priest Shadow

1250io Blood Dk Tank here. I have been looking for a group of people to play with. I haven’t had a dedicated group of people to run with so I haven’t had a big desire to push keys past +13 or +14. I would be interested in joining up if you are seeking a tank. I have been playing wow for a very long time and have a good understanding of all the dungeons and boss mechanics this season. I have not done much raiding this expansion for the same reasons.

I also have a hunter I play on occasion but haven’t touched it much this season. Currently at 1kio

My Bnet is Inflames#1110

1 Like

Secured our first mythic orgozoa kill (5/8 M) and now starting mythic queen court progression. In addition, we are beginning to prepare & plan to push for mythic CE hard in 8.3.

Tanks
NONE

Healers
x1 Paladin Holy
x1 Priest Discipline

M DPS
x1 Paladin Retribution
x1 Rogue

R DPS
x2 Priest Shadow
x2 Hunter
x1 Shaman Elemental
x1 Warlock

Since forming several weeks after the start of The Eternal Palace raid with just x5 players we were able to accomplish 6/8 M between then and now and are positioned to push for CE in 8.3.