Mythic Player lfg

Currently 3/12 mythic as Boomy, but I’ve always tanked and dpsed as melee. I have lot’s of AotC and Mythic kills over the years but never a CE. I’m not really a great caster player and its showing in this tier so I’d like to return to what i feel best with. It seems like every guild on every server is full of melee and just not interested though. Not trying to whine, I’ll play whatever for a spot in a successful group and an active guild that doesn’t just log on to raid then right back off. However, playing something i don’t enjoy in a guild that never does anything together and never has anyone online isn’t cutting it. Member when being in a guild meant something and you weren’t expected to just lfg until you outgeared CE so you could be invited to heroic. I member.

Btag: Ulfhedinn#11767
Disc: Aangelhawk#5667

Hi Hoodooman,

I’m the GM of 3/12M

We are looking for a few more DPS to fill our core roster and push CE. If you’re capable of not standing in mechanics and doing reasonable DPS, we invite you for a trial. We have an EXTREMELY active Discord server even during off-raid hours. Finding groups for things is pretty easy around here.

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 11p-2a Server Time.

Send a message to STLkrolic#1822 or Shadowsightz#1844 for more info/invite.