Mythic keys

So I have completed a 15+ key on time last week and only received a 13 key in my chest where as every other person who completed the key with me got a 14 key. As you are suppose to. I then sent a ticket Friday with a 1 day wait time and I log in this morning with a longer wait time on my ticket. I just want to know why I got a lower key lol

The wait time is only an estimate, sadly you will have to wait for the ticket to be answered as there are no GM staff that monitors this forum.

Did you wait a week to loot the chest though? As in you did have a chest to loot on the 26’th, but did not, then completed the +15 from 11/26 to 12/2, then looted the chest on 12/3? My guess is it would go by the highest key you did prior to 11/26, while this Tuesday when the chest refreshes it should give you a different key. Probably something you can put in a bug report for.

Nope I completed it within a normal week and looted it the Tuesday after.

Sadly Kozzae I can confirm this has happened. I completed a 16 last week and got a 14 in my chest. I don’t understand why either.

However, all of that said, I did not put a ticket in as I know there is nothing the GM will be able to do. So I just moved on.

If you think it’s a bug you should file a bug report. That would potentially fix it for everyone it happened to, if they determine it actually was a bug.

1 Like