Mythic + is the worst thing that ever happened to the game

You made them all leave lol.

1 Like

OP is probably one of those people who wants to see the game to die off, in which case his post actually makes sense.

Mythic+ is a fantastic feature that is keeping this game going.

No. I’m not actually saying wow would “die” without m+, but hoo boy would it be in rough shape.

5 Likes

I only consider people friends that I play multiple games with and know their real names and personal lives somewhat. Not randos I meet on the internet for a brief time I got along with.

4 Likes

Im still playing with those randos I met 6 years ago in Legion.

3 Likes

for most of us, it’s clear from context that when we talk about game “friends” we mean people we play with who we kind of get along with and maybe enjoy playing with

2 Likes

Yeah I just consider those friendly people I meet at times that disappear later on usually.

The show must go on!!!

I mean. It sounds like you push them away.

“I dont consider any of these people friends. I can’t believe the people I didn’t want to be friends with disappeared on me”

3 Likes

My problem is that it turned into an eSports and the dungeons are built for Mythic plus, instead of just building a fun dungeon. The difference between dungeons now and Legion shows that.

9 Likes

Tell me

FRIEND

what dungeons were built for M+?

LOL

2 Likes

Can you give specific examples on what makes a dungeon fun? Its such a subjective term, its hard to really converse.

I find many of the current dungeons fun. And I find many of the pre-m+ dungeons non fun.

4 Likes

But M+ is “FUN” for alot of people.

Doing the same content over and over sucks some people enjoy that though so it’s great for them, M+ is a filler and IMO makes Blizz lazy to add more content.

The timer makes it toxic and Blizz turning the game into an Esport is part of the issue with WoW.

4 Likes

I use them and then dispose of them. They are single serving friends.

I’m the only important person that matter.

Most of this thread is “M+ is not FUN for me, NERF it please”.

The biggest problem with mythic+ is the misconception by players who are afraid of it, that in order to time a normal level key (2-15) you have to memorize goofy routes, do huge pulls, or only play meta classes.

A semi-competant group that is appropriately geared for the level of the key can run it along a normal route, one pack at a time, have a couple oops wipes, and still time it. You can run them the exact same way we ran dungeons before m+ existed.

You don’t need to get into anything fancy unless you are going beyond your gear level. (Which automatically applies to keys over 15 since gear stops there)

5 Likes

Ok Edward Norton.

I now see why you lack friends.

4 Likes

2 Likes

explain to me how a dungeon is made for m+ and which ones those are because i think i’m playing a different game and wanna get into the ones that are made specifically for M+

1 Like

So they should learn to control that stress impulse for their own health and longevity not worry about changing mythic plus content.

1 Like