Mythic + is the worst thing that ever happened to the game

Yeah. People talk about lower being hard but the timer is free. Like super free. Pull 1 group at a time and still have multiple minutes left free.

You just have to not die. That’s where people fail - they die.

3 Likes

You’ll get a lot of bites with this bait. Well done, sir.

1 Like

There are people in this world who have over-achieving-type personalities. It manifests itself even at the most illogical level where if you put a simple timer into an activity in a video game, this natural proclivity takes over. They then stress out and project this stress onto others.

3 Likes

I’m convinced GD is the same 5 trolls talking to each other from various alt accounts.

14 Likes

Like you dont have to time run to get rewards or anything only thing you lose out on is rating in which case if you already did a key higher then that before it doesnt matter. People just need to realize this is a video game and if you fail just walk it off it doesnt matter

Much as I’m not a M+ person, this is a bad take. (And I’m assuming a troll).

M+ is a great idea, and it revitalized a game that is absolutely dying. It has had negative impacts in some parts of the game, but the positives outweigh the negatives.

3 Likes

I’m going to‏‏‎ ‎ L O S E‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎I T
:dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

4 Likes

I made many friends by organizing learning groups for M+ in legion

It definitely has potential

2 Likes

A lot of people eat Burger King does that make it the best burger ever or most loved? Maybe tons of people do Mythic plus cause they want the gear not because they all love it to death.

7 Likes

It’s good for the game! My biggest complaint stems from now we’re in the opposite extreme where a lot of M+ players (especially that I’ve spoken to on the forums) think there is no downside to M+ and that it has no impact, which has been my arguing point.

I may dislike M+ less going into DF because it won’t be the same dungeons for two years. We’ll see, but I still prefer raiding and I just want my preferred gameplay to be the main source of gear for me.

2 Likes

And so do the people who only M+.

2 Likes

Which should exist! At no point have I argued against that.

i was in a 22 lower while you were typing this, like 20 deaths and we missed timer by like 10 seconds or something.

backstage op

we also had a ret pala doing 13k dps so. i swear this key is free now. (btw if ur a ret paladin please at least interrupt off cd)

plus the dungeon is FUN. huge pulls, pew pew. lots of interrupts.

3 Likes

Tbh it staying an MMO is the single worst thing that has happened to WoW. It should be instance only at this point.

Oh wait, it’s not Sunday, nevermind.

Mythic+ is the only content that kept me playing from halfway through Legion to the beginning or Shadowlands. It actually provides infinite gearing content in a small group with increasing skill challenges with key level, and is the best asset ever added to this game. When pvp is garbage like it has been since Legion, and raids are boring or too high maintenance like they always have been, there is always Mythic+.

5 Likes

i watched a 16 lower run with like 25 deaths where they still finished 7 minutes under or something. if your dps is good you can die a lot and you’ll still time. if your dps is bad just don’t die and you’ll still time.

sure, and plenty of us do runs we don’t need loot or score from just because it’s fun and we enjoy playing with friends.

3 Likes

The people that live on GD dont know what this means.

8 Likes

Hey guys. I don’t want to worry you. But when you post there is a timer involved.

I am timing all of you.

6 Likes

im anxious now. how can i type this fast enough

3 Likes